<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Krista K | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Krista K.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d678e2f7f48b0e48e96e087e22c10179</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Lego Talk at local Library in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-talk-at-local-library/#post-70132</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 23:42:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I probably did, but can&#8217;t recall exactly which one. I&#8217;ll share my resources with you via email.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a3665bf4b2600a472d861f2a3fbbb32</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Lego Talk at local Library in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-talk-at-local-library/#post-69845</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2026 00:50:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can give you a ton of activities, but what is really recommended is something that ties into what you love to build and are bringing. For example, if you&#8217;re talking about architecture, have them build some place meaningful to them. The challenge can be scaled to limit the number of bricks, color, etc. I&#8217;m happy to also send my &#8220;library&#8221; of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52732"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-talk-at-local-library/#post-69845" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5868c605ab17439b5675b2c38d362c77</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-66526</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Oct 2025 00:22:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> Glad to hear that you&#8217;re recovering well. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you again soon.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e56a9dd7a68a972e3df62fec555b8190</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Donation on behalf of the lug to BP splash pad in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/donation-on-behalf-of-the-lug-to-bp-splash-pad/#post-65560</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Aug 2025 18:06:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s really cool!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe56b897a6d44c7edafebb6a03d21184</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Introduction- Anna in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introduction-anna/#post-65290</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Jul 2025 13:14:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Anna! I love the botanicals too. My house is decorated in them. I look forward to meeting you at a future event. There&#8217;s a <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-meeting-and-annual-party/" rel="nofollow ugc">quarterly meeting</a> coming up in August if you&#8217;re able to make it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a31532a97bccc4cfea231c5bbd73d51</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic New member - Rachel in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-rachel/#post-65200</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2025 14:01:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Rachel! I loved the classic sets from the 80s. Castle being one of my all-time favorites. </p>
<p>I look forward to meeting you at a future event. The <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-meeting-and-annual-party/" rel="nofollow ugc">Q3 meeting</a> is coming up in August if you&#8217;re available.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">baddc382746996fa29cb174f8acf677c</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/62/#post-64352</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 May 2025 20:58:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish I could fall that spectacularly. It was really from illegal speed building. Oh no, I&#8217;ve said too much. &#x1f602;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ef6e09d163d1c11a47f7d3df5548d91</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-64160</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Apr 2025 09:43:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a> I&#8217;m so sorry to hear that. I hope you find a match quickly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76acfa7acf5e5a3bf3832a9f029eedb2</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic At long last, I have joined the LUG in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/at-long-last-i-have-joined-the-lug/#post-64116</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Apr 2025 14:01:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome MJ! Looking forward to meeting you. &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50f1eec0e7a519e91648dfe8447cfbed</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-63937</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2025 20:57:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is a great idea! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b396d579b6add1da9b88cf986302fb9</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63289</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 13:45:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a> Great minds think alike. I think <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> is looking into dates for Penn Hills for Q2.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1314175bedce9af2f5c007e12498fb4</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63248</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2025 21:28:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kensc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kensc</a> Kyle&#8217;s the Admin, you&#8217;ll want to connect with him on how to do that in a way that&#8217;s sustainable. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99a0d27ebc0f14d72dd6eba1a2136b0b</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63246</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2025 20:14:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/timf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@timf</a> I like that idea of bringing whatever you&#8217;re building to meetings!</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/kensc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@kensc</a> Anyone has the ability to start a challenge here or on Discord. There is a set Build and Chill channel, but all you need to do is put it out there. &#x1f60a;</p>
<p>Here is a non-exclusive list for some of the theme months out there too:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48659"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63246" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47b16857f3d13e8bbbdb3a5b9dd83dbe</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-63100</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2025 12:23:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Josh! Much appreciated 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c22ec493aeff7d218787977985e3c39c</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Great to meet everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/great-to-meet-everyone/#post-63076</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Feb 2025 14:16:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nick, it was great meeting you. Your builds are truly amazing and full of so much great detail. I look forward to seeing you again soon. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52af553e1cf135558271b40b0f8fee8b</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Q1 2025 Build Challenge: Pittsburgh Habitats in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q1-2025-build-challenge-pittsburgh-habitats/#post-63072</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Feb 2025 20:45:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They all were absolutely amazing! So much creativity and detail packed into such tiny builds. I agree that this is something we should continue to expand on. I&#8217;m sure they&#8217;ll be a fan favorite.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5e9298d5a80cb202d53e504a71cf22f</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/61/#post-62941</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Feb 2025 01:56:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/smallfrost/" rel="nofollow ugc">@smallfrost</a> Hurricane Ivan came through Pittsburgh the day before mine and Will&#8217;s wedding. It made for a very fun rehearsal that day.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">070c9b18618d28f9659625b79e2c29e4</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hello- new member in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-new-member/#post-62774</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Jan 2025 23:01:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Toni! It was great meeting you yesterday. Welcome to the group. I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event. &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58cec0db98509eddc75c3a11ae924fcd</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Not-Quite-New Here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-not-quite-new-here/#post-62628</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jan 2025 14:22:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Josie! I look forward to meeting you this weekend. &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2702381fb57b5aec67c96666efdff2c</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Introducing the teeniest LUG Member in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/introducing-the-teeniest-lug-member/#post-62277</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2025 18:42:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats! Such a cutie. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f5c62ed4ea6f9219bcde9346b755eb1</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Michael in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael/#post-61788</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Nov 2024 10:40:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the group Michael. I lived in Centre County for a brief time in college. </p>
<p>Yes, the PAB wall is now using boxes. We&#8217;ve tested it out and it fills the same, if not a tiny bit more in the boxes. </p>
<p>Do you come down to the Pittsburgh area often? If so, we have some really great events coming up that you may want to display or just hang out&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47792"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael/#post-61788" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2996971407ad1cd66f6c68a50f994d8</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/60/#post-61440</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2024 13:13:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We actually have one! &#x1f923;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5857c3c45a3a2b142642be2fb89092e1</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/page/5/#post-61414</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Nov 2024 01:04:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to say 1500, but I feel like that&#8217;s either really conservative or really high.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c4720c45a6c07f4b273e7664dec0126</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic A Space Fan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/a-space-fan/?view=all#post-61132</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2024 11:44:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Rhett! We have a number of space fans here, so you&#8217;re in good company. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5fd4c3a7790cca83e90c671d15a7250</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-61021</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Oct 2024 11:21:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> for sharing that. They got some nice closing ups! Can&#8217;t miss out names on that &#x1f602; (that was a Zander design)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99f3d06bfa9fc014d364c6e6e2c26b66</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Creepy crawlers in the basement in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60851</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Oct 2024 11:57:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s unavoidable to have the occasional creepy crawly anywhere in your house, especially this time of year. But everyone has their own comfort level with bugs. I&#8217;m not a nature person for a reason, but I have do have a few &#8220;helpers&#8221; in the house.</p>
<p>I think it&#8217;s very courteous that you clean up for us. It is an unfinished basement, that you&#8217;re&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47171"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/creepy-crawlers-in-the-basement/#post-60851" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f67e9ebf78096de491e90cd900d5753</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60759</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2024 16:33:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m intrigued. His product looks the same but 3/4 the size and a number of his designs seem to be endorsed by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. I registered just to see what he covers.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9219eb21f5577948017678ab23058e34</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Ken in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-ken/#post-60501</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2024 21:51:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Ken! Welcome to the group. I look forward to meeting you at a future event.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">938ffaeecb022c35bc0ff7d906ce9b83</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hello, I’m Dallas in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-im-dallas/#post-60493</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2024 11:54:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Dallas! I love your setup and look forward to meeting you at a future event.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64e054049a927eca78a1ddfbf38a53ac</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/8/#post-60350</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 00:47:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x1f602; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87045eda0d2997406e6d9c603743c274</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Tommy! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tommy/#post-60224</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Aug 2024 21:29:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Tommy! Welcome to the group. Look forward to meeting you at a future event. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">527bfd0ed167aa2606ec69e46a5d9d3c</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60085</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Aug 2024 20:12:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> Can I email the ones on Facebook to you so you have the high res?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7d1177538f16ec56c25bd50dd2f829e</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-60044</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Aug 2024 14:19:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>We didn&#8217;t, but Jeff from ColonialLUG had shared that standard with me and I believe we tossed around the idea of doing it, but didn&#8217;t for some reason.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddc760eb684b01aaa1a6a715fb992038</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59971</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 11:13:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I should have a new lenticular as well. As soon as the LUGBULK order arrives.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c8040c00a15e43a0dd211eaf4c98920</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/7/#post-59951</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Aug 2024 00:04:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I second that! I know it&#8217;s a year away, but if we want a bigger space, we need to get our plan in early (like March/April). </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6909c4139c8ef1ba82ed6a3a5dbdb679</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Dan in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-dan/#post-59869</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Aug 2024 10:05:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Dan. Welcome to the group. It&#8217;s great to have a fellow Northerner. I&#8217;m not too far from you, in Ross. I also enjoy winter village builds. I look forward to seeing you at a future event. &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30a0baa084eab9b24e2a1dbe5c685b7c</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59828</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jul 2024 14:07:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@ben I&#8217;m measuring in at 45 inches so we should be good still splitting the table. Also, I just heard from Mitch and he&#8217;s no longer able to attend so we can spread out a little into his space if needed.</p>
<p>If I have the extra space, I&#8217;ll bring them just to have. Trying to figure out how to pack a smaller trunk has been a unique challenge. &#x1f914;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1b502cfeaca7ea9941ad3ce8c3c0a6a</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59818</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jul 2024 22:40:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Spend a day in the real world and missed so much! Ben, thanks for pulling that together so last minute. Either one was good for me. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41f89b1d4539e00779d0468011bc1760</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59773</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jul 2024 20:51:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good to know! Thanks all.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9c21117a473c4b0e6ce5f9b880b99ad</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/6/#post-59764</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jul 2024 15:31:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Quick question. Does where where located get dark during world of lights? I don&#8217;t remember from last year, but then again it was vendors so we probably didn&#8217;t wander that way either. I&#8217;m adding some lighting and wanted to be sure before I had Will put in all the effort.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80ae199edba7a4400c5376058750b185</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59735</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2024 23:06:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Will and I only got one game a piece, but Zander&#8217;s in both rounds of the KFOL Go Fish. Do they still do walkups if there&#8217;s no shows?</p>
<p>I&#8217;m starting to think about what else we need to pack, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> should we bring table cloths? I can bring what I have, but I now have limited space in our car since I got sideswiped on I-79 and my car&#8217;s going to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46439"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59735" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bd37a055fca030352de823ce51cfc79</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59727</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jul 2024 13:37:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a> That&#8217;s a nice offer. We bring a small one too. </p>
<p>Related question. Is everyone on Discord and using it? If so, I can start a group for us. If not, we can do a text thread.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">735a0208d2bb25e46ac1c35946df72e0</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59611</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Jul 2024 12:20:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I definitely can fit figs, but probably don&#8217;t have room for much else this time, unfortunately.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85baa38af34cb11e69e277f06cd47928</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Blogged/In the news section in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged-in-the-news-section/#post-59586</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jul 2024 10:29:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Look at you being all automated. &#x1f60a; I guess my thought was more a public facing brag page, but that works too. Thanks Josh! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08a979bf60154bbf34910d0ade64681b</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Blogged/In the news section in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged-in-the-news-section/#post-59584</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jul 2024 18:19:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> was thinking a simple webpage would suffice, like we did for the FAQ. We can just keep adding to it with links.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93058a3b3274e2dcd4f8d5c23d2f0ff2</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59562</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jul 2024 18:12:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Since we&#8217;ve yet to be invoiced for LUGBULK, I&#8217;ve decided to pivot a little on what I&#8217;m displaying. <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> I should be at about the same size of table space and hopefully it&#8217;ll still be just as epic.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d10f9a2a8d2c74c784f6033965ae7554</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/5/#post-59541</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jul 2024 11:22:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/argonvesher/" rel="nofollow ugc">@argonvesher</a> I haven&#8217;t been able to find any more than those few I mentioned. I definitely don&#8217;t have enough curve.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75abd3a330e22d864b8fa657adb46c43</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Gabe! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-gabe/#post-59532</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2024 22:14:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Gabe! It&#8217;s great to have another GBC&#8217;er. I&#8217;d love to see some of your modules. I dabble, but haven&#8217;t really designed any of my own yet.</p>
<p>I look forward to meeting you at a future event. &#x1f60a;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40c25043e970528228d3ab81d53bb563</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59443</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jun 2024 20:10:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/loganc/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loganc</a> Thanks for the reminder. It slipped my radar. All current MOCs registered now.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7149b9923b22c76d4164b0bb90ad6082</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59354</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2024 18:55:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a call with Skip today and I asked him when Charm City submits to Todd. They have an internal deadline of mid-May to finalize their layout and then shortly thereafter to Todd. This year, Todd sent them revisions and they made changes. If we really want to grow our space, we should think about following a similar timeline, if not sooner.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>