<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Matt Redfield | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Matt Redfield.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 12:50:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1fa6488ed7f101bd1392863c4eea384</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Trackside Lubricator in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/trackside-lubricator/#post-59700</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 19 Jul 2024 14:07:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Saw the new thread email but it&#8217;s been a busy week&#8230; yeah, the ol&#8217; Protector IV, eh? Wonder if I&#8217;d get in trouble if I got our new centrifuge logo for us to print on the front&#8230;</p>
<p>Protector X could be fun to model, especially the interior.</p>
<p>Excellent work, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playingwithechoes</a>! Just, not nearly enough grease on the ties &amp; ballast. 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc6b93acad2ea163ffb5e7d2b923591d</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Trackside Lubricator in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/trackside-lubricator/#post-59665</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 11:53:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>, this may relate to your interests.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee76c4fc9b1be7de8fc32cda6138bcc6</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/56/#post-56762</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:56:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lulz. #IdCookThat</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a03c533959135ca5028d10b9230c985</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/56/#post-56681</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2024 01:13:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>  One of the benefits of escorting your spouse to a craft store is that you discover things that you never knew existed. </p>
<p>(posting this for the entertainment of <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">253f7a19ca148652f8cd507a9f0c69f9</guid>
				<title>Keith replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-20/#post-56481</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:50:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> I’ve already been told he wants to be LEGO designer and YouTuber &#x1f923;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02baeac4a4c39fda697a0d1ac84ca1b0</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic your display name in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/your-display-name/#post-51803</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Mar 2023 13:29:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooh, so close! Except there&#8217;s no &#8220;e&#8221; in &#8220;Green&#8221;, and there <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Abundance_of_Katherines" rel="nofollow ugc"><em>is</em> an &#8220;e&#8221; in &#8220;Katherine&#8221;</a>&#8230;</p>
<p>(starts rummaging around for the &#8220;Grammar Nazi&#8221; award <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/hacim/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hacim</a> made for me years ago&#8230;)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5907bffc26e856e06b3bbe299a69aff</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic your display name in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/your-display-name/#post-51772</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 19:06:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> <em>An Abundance of Kathrines&#8221;</em> by John Greene?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bffec27ff54156b300da8623cbe6e480</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/48/#post-45810</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2022 22:41:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Who wrote this???  Sounds like something <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> would say.</p>
<p><a href="https://swooshable.com/locations/steel-city-lug" rel="nofollow ugc">https://swooshable.com/locations/steel-city-lug</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75b48b6d5edd872c9668c1e7dbfa4293</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic Working Control Panels in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/working-control-panels/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:23:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Working Lego 2&#215;2 slope space control panels!</p>
<p><a href="https://mobile.twitter.com/ancient_james/status/1534002794726031360" rel="nofollow ugc">https://mobile.twitter.com/ancient_james/status/1534002794726031360</a></p>
<p>These look really cool. Apparently he got custom boards manufactured to make it possible.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/whitesidewjw/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whitesidewjw</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zaximillian/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zaximillian</a><br />
<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffd3ad51e77e02b1763e81331ae3c027</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-43897</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:43:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>  The mountain range was definitely the best things about that build, the MOC monorails were also cool. </p>
<p>   But having all those modulars? Meh &#8211; I would have enjoyed it more if he had made a wide open cattle ranch or a custom scene from LoTR at the base of those hills.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93d7ec9b360b5b059f08ed2244c0bbce</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/46/#post-43882</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:52:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> &#8211; curved tunnel <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sfWB5ndp5E" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sfWB5ndp5E</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c2963126f3a0a5aa8522d727b942914</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/5/#post-43806</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Mar 2022 03:22:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hate to beat a dead horse (like <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> &#8216;s curved tunnel), but here are a few more Febrovery blog posts this time from The Lego Car Blog. </p>
<p>Feb 9-</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="figN4NVJlI"><p><a href="https://thelegocarblog.com/2022/02/09/space-karts/" rel="nofollow ugc">Space Karts</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;Space Karts&#8221; &#8212; The Lego Car Blog" src="https://thelegocarblog.com/2022/02/09/space-karts/embed/#?secret=gbDNS6k0EQ#?secret=figN4NVJlI" data-secret="figN4NVJlI" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>Sorry, the site will only let me post one link per post, so here come four consecutive posts&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eec04d09be7438d2541b82976013bba0</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/45/#post-42380</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:39:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My apologies <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>, I thought I had posted the direct link.  Sorry about that.  Yes, that is exactly to what I was referring.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d603bd7189d27ea37c7a554d0cc7787</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-17/#post-41927</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Dec 2021 19:38:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> We&#8217;ve got a good start on that! <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/41914153@N03/51718164118/in/dateposted-public/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.flickr.com/photos/41914153@N03/51718164118/in/dateposted-public/</a>  😀</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/zandecreates/" rel="nofollow ugc">@zandecreates</a> yes I saw your mini-microscale Burgh on reddit.  Very well done.  I really like how you created the two stadiums.</p>
<p>I have some microscale Burgh buildings (here -&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34401"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-17/#post-41927" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4195c50c633d7c12de5685af23e2801f</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40285</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Aug 2021 14:44:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8/11/2021:</p>
<p>CAR CONSTRUCTION</p>
<p>* Did a little work on the 20 and 30 cars, mostly on the front hood for the 30 and the rear of the 20. I might diverge from some of the standard template of shaping that I&#8217;ve been doing on the 84, 2, and 3 cars, as this is my last chance to break from patterns that have made these cars easy to mutate over time.</p>
<p>* Did&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33162"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/10/#post-40285" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28d4e4ec89a61710c40bca771a02b253</guid>
				<title>Renée replied to the topic Magnets and logo in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/magnets-and-logo/page/2/#post-39928</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Jul 2021 20:13:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like the version on the card even better than the one at the top of this page. The gray triangle, and black area below it, make my brain think The Point and the confluence.  Thanks for the lead on this thread, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cd20ab9c0aec9961050f77531340b4c</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/40/#post-39049</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 16:18:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>: Why not just MOC up one of these for the end of a train line&#8230;</p>
<p><a href="https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=4204-1" rel="nofollow ugc">Is this boring? Why, yes. Yes it is.</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f94a992dabf70d0a34724b86533e5244</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-39005</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Apr 2021 13:44:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>4/5/2021:</p>
<p>CAR CONSTRUCTION</p>
<p>* Completed the #85 XU Transport car in white, red and DBG. Driver is installed.</p>
<p>* Did some minor adjustments to the 71 and 73 cars, adding NutyREZ as a sponsor to the #71 car on the spoiler, solidifying the red/green split on the front/rear of the car, and using the 1&#215;2 green tiles from there to eliminate the silly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32242"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-39005" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e463e9b78a548d41fa60ab0b2aee3419</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-38854</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:20:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooh, dude&#8230; I <em>still</em> have those parts you had asked for months ago&#8230; still want &#8217;em? If so, hit me up to discuss pickup!</p>
<p>But it&#8217;s true, I like dark red!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96326c72d30af35330a586058522571f</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-38847</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:33:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>3/22/2021:</p>
<p>* Finished the #56 Circuit Challenger car, but it still needs a driver. I need a plain white fig torso, and probably a yellow helmet for this one.</p>
<p>* Did some work on the #73 Team 1 car, and realized that Rainbow Warrior is a GOOD thing in racing, so I&#8217;m going to do one of those, since the original 73 car had a red firesuit and yellow&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-32150"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-38847" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df271ae4c05111785f6f882129619f9c</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-38132</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2021 15:59:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1/12/2021:</p>
<p>Now I&#8217;m thinking about unifying the car &#8220;models&#8221; through shaping and paring them down to a lower number while I still can as I build the higher numbered race cars. It&#8217;s turning out to be pretty easy to select which race cars belong parallel to existing models based on which stickered parts exist for it on the surface of the eventual&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31662"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/7/#post-38132" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f563dbf259cbb2e792500b9e4fe3a28</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/38/#post-38095</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jan 2021 16:41:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>, I forget: how did we manage to do hexagons on the Settlers of Catan boardgame build?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39753d1067087dfcbcb96d1894241fdc</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic LEGO Star Wars Holiday Contest in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-star-wars-holiday-contest/#post-37889</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Dec 2020 15:51:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very entertaining post <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>. I did not know (remember?) I had that twitter account.  I don&#8217;t know why I would post that. I wonder if it is the handiwork of a particular offspring or an enterprising student.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8fdcd0f03803a91eda5edd6984a01db</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/37/#post-37529</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Nov 2020 16:53:35 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> you got the reference to a movie that happened before you were born but not a reference to current events?</p>
<p>Regardless, this is &#8220;threadjacking&#8221;, and since I have been know the have expertise in this area, I just gotta wine that the ONE SET I wanted to buy on VIP weekend was in stock for less than two hours when it went out of stock&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31308"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/37/#post-37529" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96fca19c7ca5140d5902cbe9d7529944</guid>
				<title>Dan started the topic [SPACEMAN SKIFF] in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Nov 2020 19:47:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Set 6825 Cosmic Comet (<a href="https://lego.brickinstructions.com/en/lego_instructions/set/6825/Cosmic_Comet" rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="nofollow ugc">instructions</a>) is the inspiration for this one!</p>
<p>Rules:<br />
1. 35 parts + 1 minifig<br />
2. Minifig accessories count against part count<br />
3. Must be able to call it a spaceship with a straight face</p>
<p>Easy Mode Rules:<br />
1. 70 parts + 1 minifig (due to inflation, obviously)<br />
2. Minifig accessories don&#8217;t count against total if they&#8217;re not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-31295"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/spaceman-skiff/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3766ef1d46aa511d0e821d92ce1e3d2a</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/greetings-and-salutations-3/#post-37170</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2020 23:08:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>LOL <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>. Welcome Kevin!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77410ab8ebbc2317eb0d418ca9711471</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic What the heck is Rich building? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/6/#post-37113</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:16:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9/28/2020:</p>
<p>Based on a pending trade with <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>, I should get LBG 2&#215;4 curved slopes instead of the 2&#215;3 that matches the sticker set for the #27 carand resume that build this week. The difference in part is okay, because I used a &#8220;short&#8221; sticker on the #9, and I&#8217;ll probably do it again on the #22 car, as all of these cars are inspired by&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-30987"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-rich-building/page/6/#post-37113" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42024c787687a73911161f9483315ead</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Brick Bar - Feb 21-22nd in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-bar-feb-21-22nd/page/3/#post-35931</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:53:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> Sorry I wasn&#8217;t there. Last minute puker can sure change your plans for the weekend.</p>
<p>If there is serious interest in doing our own bar night, I could get a hold of one of the owners of Cobblehaus Brewery in Coraopolis. They have a great beer selection, and some side rooms that could be used for build challenges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e535406e828966324ba284042bc2261</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Hi Everyone! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone-2/#post-35167</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:48:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG.  Yes, I live in Cranberry (near the Waterpark).  Jim lives in northern Allegheny County not too far from the Butler County line.  So Mars is just a stone&#8217;s throw away.  Plus, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> #PointfortheNorth! [Ob. Background: there is a good-natured, long-running rivalry as to how many members live in the North Hills and how many&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29422"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-everyone-2/#post-35167" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1c58f9280128adb63d877e3a549af36</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34939</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:59:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, Len! This is a six~seven-year-old inside joke at my expense, regarding building a tunnel based on the Horizon Express (a train set I owned) and finding out on site at an event that other trains had longer wheelbases and therefore swung wider thru curves, knocking out the supports of said tunnel&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db78c94d7d5da01e1444aebf73d6b468</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-12/#post-34935</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2020 03:43:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Woah!  Ladies and gentlemen, we have an AFOL.  We coulda used that tunnel a few years ago, aye <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> </p>
<p>Looks great LD.  Was that a local library?  All your design for the seascape?  Have these all been taken apart?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99b7d3e0ffde10d5fa53697c18706429</guid>
				<title>Jim Rolfe replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/31/#post-34131</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:05:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>!  I will look at the site.  Seems expensive for a &#8220;collectible&#8221; 7&#8243; wooden figure from Lego so I was just wondering.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f757b356d7655df15da4bc9d4e359595</guid>
				<title>RJ Thompson replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/30/#post-32536</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Aug 2019 23:17:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> and friends</p>
<p>I&#8217;m a ghost boo </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70bee471f06917f90067c80cb95963f0</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Q3 2019 Build challenge -Space plants in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2019-build-challenge-space-plants/#post-32374</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2019 01:48:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay, so Micah is in now, maybe that leaves Jim, Ben and I scrapping for 3rd. Anyone else? <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>, do you want to judge before you have to leave?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15d380dbf48572392377e8a274007d0a</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-31857</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:10:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Juuuuust so yinz know, getting voluntold that I&#8217;m doing things is triggering me, after the recent family reunion where I found out within a week of the event that I was in charge of the Climbing Wall excursion and was playing my ukulele for a campfire singalong (neither of which was run past me prior to my being assigned those tasks &#8211; I prob&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27331"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-31857" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2df358048d5e12c0a3c356cdb989a58</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic LEGO Masters US in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-masters-us/#post-31844</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2019 20:27:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to apply with <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>  not because we&#8217;d win, but because our different styles would lend to good TV.  might have a better chance of getting on.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f4d60d21e7c6bbd5a6b62b25e2d44c7</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic New website look in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-website-look/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jun 2019 04:15:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got distracted.  There was talk about putting a gallery on our site so we can specifically highlight builds that we have done over the years.  I figured we needed to rebrand with the logo anyway.  I just found this template and went with it.  I wish there were a way to customize themes per user&#8230;maybe there is&#8230;</p>
<p>anyway, top left corner is how&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27127"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-website-look/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e647c31c5f6b5f567d83c26528cfc49</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/29/#post-31548</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:23:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone have a 40106 Toy Workshop &#8211; Limited Edition 2014 Holiday Set (1 of 2) they want to sell for $22?</p>
<p>I sold one on bricklink and it arrived to the buyer damaged.  He’s sending it back to me and I told him I’d see if anyone else had a good one.  <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a></p>
<p><a href="https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=40106-1" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=40106-1</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9919a36554e62c076828fe4d711ed41</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/27/#post-30600</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:02:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I expect an Iditarod build, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>. That is all.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92bc5aac4a62c0546579bd0861847742</guid>
				<title>Zach Bauer replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/27/#post-30581</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Feb 2019 01:47:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<blockquote><p>They could be useful if you were doing an underground tunnel</p></blockquote>
<p>word of advice Greg, give up while you&#8217;re ahead 🙂 <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f776ac73569686e385fbb1642d96b55e</guid>
				<title>Rich Millich replied to the topic color schemes in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/color-schemes/#post-28753</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Sep 2018 17:42:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll refer to BrickLink color codes and names so we both know which colors I&#8217;m talking about.</p>
<p>I am assuming some things. One is that you&#8217;re using color 103, Bright Light Yellow. The second is that this modular building is set in the modern day. The third is that Bright Light Yellow is your wall color. I wish I knew what the modular was depicting,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24751"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/color-schemes/#post-28753" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f781b1c99370e7aecab49df9e46ebbf8</guid>
				<title>Sean Collins replied to the topic LAN: Contest: Ultimate Mechs! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lan-contest-ultimate-mechs/#post-27916</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:34:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> this part of our forum is public and as such i thought id be best to censor myself.</p>
<p>Anyway a few days left I dont think i&#8217;m going to win (obvious from the start) but it was cool to finally enter one of these. Thx to anyone that hearted mine.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f41b2802f6db9b94f43a9090f458250</guid>
				<title>Sanjay Seshan replied to the topic Hello in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-9/#post-27811</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Jul 2018 21:31:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If some of you (<a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/greg/" rel="nofollow ugc">@greg</a>, <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>) want to work on the automated Claw, Arvind and I would be interested. We are good at building with Technic and MINDSTORMS, but have little or no experience with System. Therefore, we could help with the electronics/mechanism/arm, but would need others to make it look like a game/vending machine.</p>
<p>A kid in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23942"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hello-9/#post-27811" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4c3fd5ddd78886c0e21d6cab1621ef0</guid>
				<title>David Bacon replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/20/#post-25818</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:48:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>, I&#8217;ll let you do the checking</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="qssZnBEPbf"><p><a href="https://www.thebrickfan.com/toys-r-us-will-close-180-stores-across-the-us/" rel="nofollow ugc">Toys R Us Will Close 180 Stores Across the US</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;Toys R Us Will Close 180 Stores Across the US&#8221; &#8212; The Brick Fan" src="https://www.thebrickfan.com/toys-r-us-will-close-180-stores-across-the-us/embed/#?secret=5Ty9NQPljD#?secret=qssZnBEPbf" data-secret="qssZnBEPbf" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e81d55a92bd31b3f2c105e7fae992d9d</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/#post-23980</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:08:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The 6-foot Christmas Tree is <em>supposed</em> to <strong>HAVE</strong> tunnels!!!</p>
<p>I was <em>trying</em> not to dignify this thread with a response. But since Greg and Tim are, and since these faulty apostrophes cannot be tolerated, but mostly since Greg used an epic Princess Bride reference, I guess I&#8217;ll join the fray&#8230;</p>
<p>Also, @tim&#8230; &#8220;gramm<em><strong>A</strong></em>r&#8221;, not &#8220;<a href="https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/ea/a7/4deaa70812988d3b44801db6ebffd541--seattle-interview.jpg" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">Gramm<em><strong>E</strong></em>r</a>&#8220;&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b354cb4ee71bc3a3d303ad9b1af902f</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/#post-23980</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:08:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The 6-foot Christmas Tree is <em>supposed</em> to <strong>HAVE</strong> tunnels!!!</p>
<p>I was trying not to dignify this thread with a response. But since Greg and Tim are, and since these faulty apostrophes cannot be tolerated, but mostly since Greg used an epic Princess Bride reference, I guess I&#8217;ll join the fray&#8230;</p>
<p>Also, @tim&#8230; &#8220;gramm<em><strong>A</strong></em>r&#8221;, not &#8220;<a href="https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/ea/a7/4deaa70812988d3b44801db6ebffd541--seattle-interview.jpg" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">Gramm<em><strong>E</strong></em>r</a>&#8220;&#8230; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c1eb0465461df427ea0ed82a1ce156e</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic What the heck is Ben doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/#post-23937</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:41:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&gt;&gt; Ben, keep working hard on this and eventually the six foot Christmas tree will take it’s place alongside tunnels in LUG lore. #deadhorse</p>
<p>Uh huh.  I have a better chance of getting Greg to finish his tree than I do of getting you guys to stop using an apostrophe in &#8216;its&#8217; when it&#8217;s a possessive pronoun.  Where&#8217;s The Grammarist when you need h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-20589"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-ben-doing/#post-23937" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e0e6ebb588cc1f63d08066b8f5ce6ea</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic LEGO House tour in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-house-tour/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Oct 2017 21:54:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where&#8217;s <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>?</p>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" title="Complete Tour of LEGO House in Denmark" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Siy1F7fUiY0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
<p>at 11:00 and 33:20</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1936ad9f9c433294249d5e372ef9144</guid>
				<title>Erin D. replied to the topic LEGO Modular Houses 10th Anniversary - Share your builds and collection in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-modular-houses-10th-anniversary-share-your-builds-and-collection/#post-20576</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Feb 2017 21:45:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorta, kinda on a tangent &#8211; has anyone had any experience with ordering custom modular directions on eBay?  I&#8217;ve seen some interesting things on there.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/acilsakura/" rel="nofollow ugc">@acilsakura</a> &#8211; This is the one I mentioned to you yesterday &#8211;<br />
<a href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Custom-Modular-Ladies-Apartment-INSTRUCTIONS-ONLY-/142255734530" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Custom-Modular-Ladies-Apartment-INSTRUCTIONS-ONLY-/142255734530</a></p>
<p><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> &#8211; Where do they want this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17640"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-modular-houses-10th-anniversary-share-your-builds-and-collection/#post-20576" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f1ac83540fd7738ce43ad29862ae91a</guid>
				<title>Skipper Mike replied to the topic WIP in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wip/#post-20075</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Jan 2017 02:58:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://m.flickr.com/photos/redfoxphotos/29953104565/" rel="nofollow ugc">Jungle Cruise WIP 1</a><br />
OK <a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a> here&#8217;s my WIP photo of the Jungle Cruise build. I need to redo the legs on the rhino, but the mechanics to lift his head and also raise the people who are going to be holding onto the pole at the same time. I also need to finish off the trim pieces on the bote. (Boat is spelled like that intentionally cause&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17196"><a href="http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/wip/#post-20075" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>