<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | ramurphy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/ramurphy/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/ramurphy/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ramurphy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92c3d8100a58154b5d00504c247366d0</guid>
				<title>ramurphy started the topic Lego display at Ross Park Mall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-display-at-ross-park-mall/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2026 20:35:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Folks&#8230;&#8230;<br />
I just looked at the pics from last weekend and was absolutely blown away with the variety and quality of the builds. So amazingly well done. I&#8217;m in disbelief and awe. True masters.<br />
Well done all&#8230;.I know it took some time and trouble but it looks like it was worth it and there was some fun to be had by LUG and visitors to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51732"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-display-at-ross-park-mall/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45c64e218ff0037ce176404d47d42392</guid>
				<title>ramurphy replied to the topic Need mass quantities of tiles - in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-mass-quantities-of-tiles/#post-68075</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2026 20:15:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good enough for me, thanks for chiming in. And thanks for the direct link. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83bd0e4d54d55bd08ea782567eaa5fd5</guid>
				<title>ramurphy started the topic Need mass quantities of tiles - in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-mass-quantities-of-tiles/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 23:17:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I vaguely remember Lego took over Bricklink recently. A couple of years ago, if I recall correctly, I was able to go through Bricklink, pick my parts from multiple sellers, and checkout ONCE for all the bricks I selected. Now I have to checkout from multiple sellers, meaning whoever has the quantity and types of bricks I&#8217;m shopping for&#8230;..I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51712"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-mass-quantities-of-tiles/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34fac914dc0bd0e343d1e6ee56d08e14</guid>
				<title>ramurphy replied to the topic Hi! Sarah here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-sarah-here/#post-67145</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Dec 2025 15:57:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A Gotham moc is agreat idea. I have my own town to minifig scale and while there a few kits in it, most of the 50-ish buildings are of my own design &#8211; there is great satisfaction in building something that YOU created. Have fun, keep us posted.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cb6d08f907faff7e0c74a60a42df6e2</guid>
				<title>ramurphy replied to the topic New guy near downtown in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-guy-near-downtown/#post-62814</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2025 17:14:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Gabe &#8211; I love it. Had a giant plastic model of it when I was a kid but this Lego version is pretty awesome&#8230;.it&#8217;s a statement piece for sure.  🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfb8f81cb615aabbacebc998cc7ca55a</guid>
				<title>ramurphy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/48262/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jan 2025 19:52:50 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>