<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | taflavin | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/taflavin/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/taflavin/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for taflavin.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">125dbe54a2990b0e29808ab19705bf1d</guid>
				<title>taflavin replied to the topic Lego Talk at local Library in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-talk-at-local-library/#post-70063</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2026 13:46:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Krista, Did you once tell me about an activity where the kids were paired up to make a build?   Can you send me some information on that activity?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18d296c48b38b08230093328243bff18</guid>
				<title>taflavin started the topic Lego Talk at local Library in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-talk-at-local-library/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2026 21:36:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone I could use your input and ideas.   I live in Conneautville, PA (north of Pittsburgh and south of Erie) and I have been invited to do a Lego talk at my local Library.   I am going to bring a couple of my MOCs to show the kids, but I would like to have some Lego related activities to do with them.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52730"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lego-talk-at-local-library/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2548490f262f16919593c85631666c8</guid>
				<title>taflavin changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/43114/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Sep 2023 23:37:21 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b9e8dc842867b788dac0713bb68d4ad</guid>
				<title>taflavin became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/43106/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Sep 2023 14:18:31 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>