<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Wrigley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/wrigleybricks/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/wrigleybricks/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Wrigley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:36:31 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd417035025ed35f22e4e8d9f309b0ff</guid>
				<title>Wrigley replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69443</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 12:01:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats thats an amazing accomplishment!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">245f500711115a9d7b51becfe30bf320</guid>
				<title>Wrigley replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68598</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 03:26:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have the 60197 passenger, 60051 high speed, 60470 arctic train, and hopefully by next weekend my 7939 and 7366 engines will be complete (my collection is very random right now). I also have the bnsf engine but no 9V motor to run it. Id be happy to bring some!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48e07c7539699fa10e11e8e1a4d32512</guid>
				<title>Wrigley replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68597</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 03:22:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unfortunately I&#8217;m too new at work to get off to be able to make it during the week. I work 7:30 to 4 on weekdays. My family was debating coming in for the weekend to see the show so I may bring some then if theres any time open or if someone gives the go ahead! I know the weekend is high tide so if there is alot going on already I completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52065"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68597" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72111f2912cf5b3f2082deb54c825eb0</guid>
				<title>Wrigley replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68593</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 02:37:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If absolutely love to get my trains off my living room floor and on display but I&#8217;ll be working during setup and potentially teardown. Idk how I could get them there to run, but im happily open to suggestions! I dont have any moc trains (yet) but I&#8217;ve got a great collection of the set trains </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6755b1d6ad20b6340b9408734a54a4a1</guid>
				<title>Wrigley replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68559</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2026 00:49:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks! I&#8217;m in Coraopolis, closer to Moon and Clinton! I am planning on being there tomorrow!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f13ed998138ccc5239edbdd6e3720128</guid>
				<title>Wrigley replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68539</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 03:15:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nope its me! I did very little lego related during college since my collection was back home. Now &#8220;most&#8221; of it is with me here and im settled in enough to start doing some things with it agin!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ee18b5edda6eee77787a67a7eba54d8</guid>
				<title>Wrigley started the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 03:08:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone! My name is Wrigley! I graduated from WVU last spring and found myself with a brand new job in Pittsburgh! I collect alot of areas of Lego, including Star Wars, Trains, Mars Mission, Transformers, and basically anything my engineering mind decides look cool! I&#8217;m a mechanical engineer so I am always finding ways to use 3D printing to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52018"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04747e3cfa0d10b5871978fa474802f2</guid>
				<title>Wrigley&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/51950/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2026 22:53:35 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">181953805f3983ae17d8e9273a2dd94d</guid>
				<title>Wrigley changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/51949/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2026 22:53:03 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49fb00ca14ebc781b6487254a702db0b</guid>
				<title>Wrigley became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/51683/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jan 2026 04:59:31 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>