<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Greg Schubert | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/greg/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/greg/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Greg Schubert.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5a56a6a5b7ff024938229446d36538c</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Bricks Cubed in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricks-cubed/#post-72669</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:23:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s a clever project. I noticed in the video that the guy had his sculpture mounted on a metal rod so he could rotate it. That&#8217;s another level of complication.</p>
<p>Just looking at the cube, that could probably be built without needing software, but it would have to be hollow all the way through and I assume the words would have to be backwards on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53697"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricks-cubed/#post-72669" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fd2df3a1ced6f976a6448452de0c871</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72404</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:57:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">104224ce339030b46a30d462b030b90d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72371</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 09:50:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s pretty cool. RenLUG (&#8220;renaissance&#8221; LEGO builders from Florida) put a lot of work into tweaking the standard while giving SteelCity full credit for the initial idea. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">082d49cd88d9411eb7552e0b0b328e4a</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72312</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 00:53:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wasn&#8217;t looking for this, but you know how Google eves drops and then makes suggestions.</p>
<p>Anyway this looks like a really cool entry for a graveyard and I would be happy to build one for the cemetery if someone can think of a clever name. I&#8217;d be inclined to call it Heartlake Memorial Gardens after the names of 70+ LEGO Friends sets. </p>
<p>Can someone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53490"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72312" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48e2f160a0745015196581463eff57e5</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72309</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 00:36:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think this is the Frost house and graveyard at Pumpkin Trolley &#8217;25. Maybe some generic tombstones should be made to fill the gaps.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bf6bcdd4040a2f9bea06c5711d5f378</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72306</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 23:00:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8220;Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.&#8221;<br />
&#8211; Inigo Montoya</p>
<p>1.Build one or more 10&#215;6 tombstones with an extra layer of brick underneath.<br />
2.The LUG will create MILS 16&#215;16 baseplates with 10&#215;6 holes (w/ tiles on the bottom.)</p>
<p>For what its worth, when I was working on a similar project, I found the standard LEGO green color to be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53487"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72306" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e5575b4d35371b1ecdc0dca22de19fa</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70683</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 15:45:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>recently, Google has become less helpful with this sort of image recognition task:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">469abb05640fb5695d7d0c6a38ad7d97</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Current PaB wall at Ross Park Mall in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/current-pab-wall-at-ross-park-mall/#post-70664</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 20:01:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was there yesterday, the only interesting part I remember was 1&#215;1 clear tiles. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dab7a4275273b929ea6b659545d5b9cb</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70600</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2026 16:48:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@carlsonf</a>, as you probably know, there is a LUG member who is obsessed with nuclear models AND who is an exceptional MOC designer. Perhaps <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playingwithechoes</a> would like to take this on.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">356c19731a814e998eaef23bf82be670</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Anne! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-anne/#post-70109</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jun 2026 16:46:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome castle Anne! Do you have any LEGO builds of this place? &#x2618;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">089b39e13c8086a6e8ba9832520564fa</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69575</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2026 19:18:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>the short version is look for teaching jobs by registering yourself on <a href="http://www.paeducator.net" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.paeducator.net</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e99237d517c2b7971e6366c1573d8eb2</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69573</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2026 19:16:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The attached image has the post I just submitted but which does not appear in the thread. When I tried to repost it, WordPress told me that I &#8220;already said that.&#8221; Maybe it got rejected because it contains a link, IDK.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6380ffc7036a084c1705b2f769fbe21</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-69446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 12:14:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230; runs to LEGO Ideas</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47392e6c22dbb52b32d9c26e9096f4a9</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/19/#post-69250</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2026 10:16:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a>, sometimes graphic designers feel obligated to mess with people&#8217;s minds.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61e00c6beef74bedceb13e1c7e3f1525</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/19/#post-69244</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2026 14:04:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went to an art museum and I saw a lenticular, a Robert Indiana sculpture and a Monet. I could have just gone to the LEGO store.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8026f8b0e16e4bc13cc47b13042dd84</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68978</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2026 14:04:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think logistics to and from work are important to consider. You cannot travel each of the routes for a week to assess the traffic situation, but you could have Google maps provide an ETA from location to location at the times you would be in transit. Food for thought.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">479c550f4a4204b7ac77125235fb94cf</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68846</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Mar 2026 22:38:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>so there&#8217;s this &#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c20dc9f356be7fc202e5f8b348de1308</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68739</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2026 03:37:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Benny, the supreme leader said &#8220;no comparisons.&#8221; Anyway, I had a ten year head start. </p>
<p>By some cosmic coincidence, I became the owner of this latch hook rug last weekend.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96f5ba2438a3bdefbd3d75e5443c141d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68707</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2026 23:54:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great first post!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f322b156522fb03fbf5fdbc55986570f</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68573</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2026 17:32:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Looks like you won, Dale. Congrats!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33190503a99d5130ae62f37a72e10721</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68567</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Feb 2026 15:37:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dale, Josh said in an email to post your entry in this thread and so far your question is the best entry. If you win, you can choose from a random set that Josh brought to the meeting, a cup of parts at LUG HQ or a half cup of parts.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3475034152fa6f8da9d2c4351202718e</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-68327</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2026 20:51:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>unused? who would have guessed?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f79788b9cfa16d3d9797eb3752bb6de</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68322</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2026 17:22:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>two weeks until Q1 &#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c4e293429bf6e1af01a636d51b9e5e8</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68206</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 19:43:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When we first moved to the area, we rented a row house in Highland Park. We didn&#8217;t have to cross a bridge to get into the city and the rent was reasonable. In recent years, a lot of apartments have been built from old factories and new ones have gone up in places like Lawrenceville, but I would bet they are expensive. </p>
<p>Does Duquesne have a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51826"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68206" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b753850b75918b81e8e72c531f96de5d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68196</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 03:00:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>if people don&#8217;t like this idea, I propose making medieval scenes on a 16&#215;16 MILS plate to be display collaboratively at the Home and Garden Show</p>
<p>&#8230; it might be funny to feature medieval people doing Home &amp; Garden activities to which the attendees could relate</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59826d4166737e11c5c417e3b469e066</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/#post-68195</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 02:57:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>a long reply I crafted just got destroyed, here is the link for the logo studio file</p>
<p><a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kr0-CbR7LC3ksXXKdwshbYmEJcAGJxOq/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow ugc">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kr0-CbR7LC3ksXXKdwshbYmEJcAGJxOq/view?usp=sharing</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b7373cb8f62475fcd89ce378f5189b6</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/19/#post-68178</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Feb 2026 13:40:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>fond memory from six years ago, a project that was planned using paper with &#8220;1x plates on side&#8221; grid</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2bd2eb9ebeef13414dafea1d0b1fe16</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/63/#post-68156</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2026 00:12:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe I wasn&#8217;t ever aware that feature existed, I&#8217;ve always searched by keyword and that still seems to work &#8230; somewhat.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0db057e0d9db89147c42727be014dd0</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert started the topic 2026 Q1 Build Challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2026 22:55:15 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Q1 meeting is maybe a month away. I propose a competition using LEGO Studio. There could be additional parameters ex. limit of size or part number.</p>
<p>Also, I could provide participants with the LUG logo file for LEGO Studio. The file could be altered by individuals to fit a theme of the builder&#8217;s choice. I&#8217;ve done a few versions but I think&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51757"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q1-build-challenge/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f47d3c39c789521c425ae70d4084d4f9</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/63/#post-68080</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2026 20:50:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1469462227849413/?ref=browse_tab&#038;referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&#038;referral_story_type=top_picks" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1469462227849413/?ref=browse_tab&#038;referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&#038;referral_story_type=top_picks</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b80a0b3b112672073127cdfd8cbc916</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-68078</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2026 20:46:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I decided this frozen week to work on a new themed Steel City LUG logo. I hope <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/bengood921/" rel="nofollow ugc">@bengood921</a> likes it although it still needds something for the landing pad.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f34ac70bbe08416b686ff719e8bc0b3</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Need mass quantities of tiles - in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/need-mass-quantities-of-tiles/#post-68059</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 23:58:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.lego.com/en-us/pick-and-build/pick-a-brick?query=tile&#038;colorFamily=194" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.lego.com/en-us/pick-and-build/pick-a-brick?query=tile&#038;colorFamily=194</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc822169bfe79af7a9a979f53a6017cf</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic What&#039;s John Up To? in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/does-john-even-build-anything/page/2/#post-67891</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 19:55:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The moving micro scale train is phenomenal!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">308c24d2e4fdaefb7be40bdd558cd2b2</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67775</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jan 2026 10:30:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t think of a specific display &#8230; until you asked, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/randomdan/" rel="nofollow ugc">@randomdan</a>. How about a tropical paradise with a waterfall, a lagoon, palm trees, flowers, birds and a capybara? and maybe a canoe in the water and a primitive hut on stilts? </p>
<p>It could be populated by some of the more diverse Friends (although not Encanto characters) -or- Islanders I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51585"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67775" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06789cd0204e6404391a7473c9b68692</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67746</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 15:20:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw this new Friends set and it reminded me of something &#8230; is anyone interested in doing the Spring display for the LEGO store?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd5ef686324cda0bc3012b0e241a5b76</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Hi! I&#039;m Tom in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom-2/#post-67734</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 00:06:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome Tom. It would be good for you to add a last name to your profile because we already have one Tom who is pretty active in the LUG. It would help with clarity.</p>
<p>LEGO Day at the Mall is going to be a cornucopia of displays ranging from LEGO sets to creations that were completely dreamt up and assembled by someone in the LUG (LEGO User Group.)&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51562"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-tom-2/#post-67734" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fdaa3fd54a13352967b462e4063ae5a</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67422</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Dec 2025 12:47:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The contest which I entered is now open for public voting: <a href="https://www.toysnbricks.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1668-lego-building-contest-winter-village-themed-collection-sets-in-micro-scale-october-21-december-21-2025/page/2/#comments" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.toysnbricks.com</a></p>
<p>My entry is the Elf Clubhouse by St. Nick. To vote, you have to post in the forum using this template:</p>
<p>(number) &#8211; (creation name) by (username): 1 point<br />
(number) &#8211; (creation name) by (username): 1 point</p>
<p>&#8230; and the rules say you have to use both of your 2 eligible&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51390"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67422" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbb92b1c21f0b9ba336ab75d9a1ac6b3</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2025 q4 build challenge in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q4-build-challenge/#post-67273</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2025 00:37:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wait! What happened to the demon-possessed version of the forum? It was starting to grow on me.</p>
<p>(Going to work on a Christmas ornament now.)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9396964844d7709c0105440c8e3cb65b</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-67004</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Nov 2025 15:17:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I made this blue sky background for an SW Randall display several years ago.  (I am not sure it was ever used.) I&#8217;m wondering if it should be disassembled &#8230; can anyone think of a purpose for keeping it together?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43b5a15d47b8d1c2ae43587026428172</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-66768</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Nov 2025 20:15:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>more Doug shots</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">606b427218473ba72031b194560b418d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-66764</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Nov 2025 20:12:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>minifig LUG Doug in Chicago</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23811db3c65ce432b00dc6be6e7e996c</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/63/#post-66762</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Nov 2025 20:00:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Worse than TARGET having NO holiday polybag sets, is TARGET having disappointing, overpriced holiday polybags.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69b2d1e83dfa0ff04ce0bbe5904068f2</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic what the heck is Greg doing? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/what-the-heck-is-greg-doing/page/18/#post-66242</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Oct 2025 04:15:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>FYI, from your friendly neighborhood postal service:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2777869f4f808b3d99fd508fe941fd4c</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Mayan Ruins Expedition in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mayan-ruins-expedition/#post-66109</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Sep 2025 11:20:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is only marginally relevant, but a virtual reality exhibit of Machu Picchu has been playing in DC for several weeks: <a href="https://machupicchuexp.com/dc/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://machupicchuexp.com/dc/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">352ea7168317c5602b81c030a4d0c84a</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Member Map in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-map/#post-65833</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Sep 2025 08:26:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The map app choses random locations within each zipcode, which does have interesting results, ex. one person appears to live in the Allegheny County Cemetery in Lawrenceville and System Messages lives in the Hill District.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1db01781ae8723c11db094873cd0bb6d</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Industrial Background Modules in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/industrial-background-modules/#post-65804</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Aug 2025 08:54:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice work!  You&#8217;ve become on e of the more prolific LUG builders!</p>
<p>The miage reminds me that I tried making a layout of this size in LEGO Digital Designer (ancestor of LEGO Studio) and the program crashed soon after I put on the  MILS baseplates. 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3088697c4bcad52bf83a2235d28a8ac1</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic New Member - JoshuaP in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-member-joshuap/#post-65733</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Aug 2025 01:33:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice Avatar!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a91d49d6cd8950872b52b33670dbb385</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/page/2/#post-65625</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Aug 2025 22:50:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wasn&#8217;t there a method that the inventory management system allowed redemption of individual cups of parts?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4b9fbad8c2e38649af476e76d3900ec</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-65620</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Aug 2025 10:54:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I wish I had brainstormed ideas for this gravesite project because I just realized that a gravesite for the Heinz Field sign would be really appreciated by the general public at the trolley museum. I&#8217;m looking forward to what other people created!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2d461e50e9a1c01ac65452cbc36dc27</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-65510</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2025 19:15:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Q3 meeting is now a week away! So to clarify, each build challenge entry will be a single gravesite that conforms to the previously stated dimensions,</p>
<p>rather than each entry being an entire graveyard. And there is no need to MILS or whatever, each build will simply rest atop a gravesite. Is that correct?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>