<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Josh Schu | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Josh Schu.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:23:33 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">126a07b1c3df7a30c30e429d780859e2</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Events and shifts system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/events-and-shifts-system/#post-72236</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 00:54:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> &#8211; I swear you once posted about having the bbcode show up at the top of the event thread all the time, so that it doesn&#8217;t have to get reposted&#8230;but I can&#8217;t find that post.  Maybe it wasn&#8217;t you.</p>
<p>Either way, it&#8217;s done now, with a few other tweaks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e4d0fff369b45839122e529d250d2ff</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 18:53:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone here with trains, beside me?  It&#8217;s that time of the year again with the Brick Train Awards. Go to their <a href="https://www.bricktrainawards.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">website</a> and submit photos or renders of your MOCs.  I&#8217;d like to see Steel City LUG being represented in the entries from trains, wagons, cabooses, etc </p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> please tag anyone that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53377"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bacf6c90e67f2d4ffa40376edc09bd18</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70696</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 18:24:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a>, I just emailed you some information from another proposal that Krista and I did last year. Hope that helps!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea07ac89c4b2747538410f4e29e36f45</guid>
				<title>Nancy Flury Carlson replied to the topic Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70611</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 15:36:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> that Atom Smasher is smashing!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b5e3175df291f18d479ec1b46c4882f</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68013</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jan 2026 21:05:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, I think I addressed all concerns reported so far (here) &#8211; <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> validate I covered what you wanted too.</p>
<p>1) Side bar:<br />
Login, search, most recent replies and most recent topics to the right.</p>
<p>On mobile, those will appear at the bottom.</p>
<p>2) newest first/deeper page numbers should work as expected</p>
<p>3) footer changes with theme and got rid of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51695"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68013" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>