<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Josh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Josh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:32:02 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81cff514341959f2ae38fbcb08efecbc</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic Bricks Cubed in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricks-cubed/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 21:00:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok, last one. This has been on my mind for a long time.<br />
Ever since I saw Dr. John V. Muntean’s dragon/butterfly/plane shadow build about 10 years ago, I knew there needed to be a tool to help create things like it. This is my attempt:<br />
<a href="https://steelcitylug.com/brickscubed/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://steelcitylug.com/brickscubed/</a></p>
<p>If you’re not familiar with his shadow sculpture, I highly recommend loo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53696"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricks-cubed/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d674bc275370143eb975331c7ad8331</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72640</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 03:16:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>renlug updated their documentation page &#8211; <a href="https://renlug.org/maps-modular-graveyard-standard/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://renlug.org/maps-modular-graveyard-standard/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">038a89b7010139c4a0e3d379c969bd5f</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic GeoBrick - 3D modeling tool in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/geobrick-3d-modeling-tool/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 10:50:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve added a new tool to the site: GeoBrick, a tool for building geometric sculptures out of bricks. Spheres, cones, domes, star-shaped towers and more, right in your browser.</p>
<p>Try it: <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/geobrick/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://steelcitylug.com/geobrick/</a> (you&#8217;ll need to be signed in to the site)</p>
<p>What it does</p>
<p>Pick a shape: sphere, cone or ridge roof. Or start from a 2D outline&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53640"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/geobrick-3d-modeling-tool/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d84958558494141962c921c07c17ba9a</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72521</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 01:45:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Important update from this weekend!  We’re changing the standard to be 6&#215;12 base so that it’s more uniform to be 12&#215;24 when you double it.  This gets rid of the 3 stud borders and helps ensure a 4 stud path between baseplates.  REM lug is going to update their site with documentation.</p>
<p>Here are a few graves that came together at brick Erie thi&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53583"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72521" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">399d1439f4968ed465e857df12f1cb58</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72393</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 23:44:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Quote from Denny at RenLUG:</p>
<blockquote><p> One of our members pointed out the graveyard doubles as a garden if you put vegetables &amp; flowers in it instead of people. Instead of grave plots, you just make garden beds.</p></blockquote>
<p>community garden!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25fecf3ccb7724f74a61b2086325e5b7</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72368</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 02:53:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>RenLUG out in some effort for documenting the standard. <a href="https://renlug.org/modular-graveyard-standard/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://renlug.org/modular-graveyard-standard/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bc9b89d8638360038441ecc640b17eb</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/#post-72307</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 23:39:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooooo!  Good point!  I saw what frost just did for his haunted house, so maybe I will try to do the same.  I actually remember seeing a big bag of olive green 2&#215;4 somewhere…either my stuff or lug stuff…maybe I can locate that.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d8707b30c643bdd6cd493958cd9c434</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic Graveyard MILS standard in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 22:23:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Much like our 2025 Q3 build challenge, we improved the standard.</p>
<p>Had a chat with RenLUG (Florida) and ColonialLUG and I think Charm City (Baltimore) is interested in the graveyard standard:</p>
<p>how&#8217;s this as a boiled down instruction?<br />
&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8211;<br />
Modular Graveyard Standard – Draft</p>
<p>The goal is simple: LUGs build the cemetery; members b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53486"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/graveyard-mils-standard/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">126a07b1c3df7a30c30e429d780859e2</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Events and shifts system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/events-and-shifts-system/#post-72236</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 00:54:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> &#8211; I swear you once posted about having the bbcode show up at the top of the event thread all the time, so that it doesn&#8217;t have to get reposted&#8230;but I can&#8217;t find that post.  Maybe it wasn&#8217;t you.</p>
<p>Either way, it&#8217;s done now, with a few other tweaks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b60e99c6cae7fbbc282f2b295519a87c</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-71155</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 13:29:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>there&#8217;s a form at the bottom of the badges to make suggestions for new badges.  Anyone is able to suggest new badges and I&#8217;ll get to it eventually, or I can give permission to anyone who is interested in managing badges.  for icon suggestion, either a link to a graphic or a text describing it will do.  I&#8217;ve just been putting prompts in chatgpt to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53427"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-71155" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03e9e3d729c424247b22cf44c6b59fc3</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 01:58:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Coming out of our Q3 meeting, there was interest in learning more about who shares similar building interests, skills, and abilities within the group.<br />
I’ve added some basic badge functionality to member profiles:</p>
<p>For now, these are simply informational. They’re a quick way to show that you enjoy Classic Space, Castle, Pirates, MOCs, pho&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53415"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa257cef8c0c720a3c0acc125c3e0fde</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70964</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 11:08:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the question!  I may accidentally tucked that ability behind an admin curtain (codex and Claude are like super paranoid about security and I hate it).  Fixed it now, I think.</p>
<p>Sign in to the Steel City LUG website, then visit your .</p>
<p>Find the mosaic you created and select . The button is only shown for mosaics you own. Deletion is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53373"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70964" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c13e2173f9fef290f08c13ec615dba3</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70846</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 18:04:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, I think I fixed it <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playingwithechoes</a>.  I also think a contributing factor was that a lot of your baseplates were not snapped to grid, so they were creating collisions that rejected placement.  I went in the layout and adjusted all of them and filled it in.</p>
<p>and Claude took your feedback, Gabe.  Thanks for that.  Here&#8217;s a generated release&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53289"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70846" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aef24b9e3a1921cdb5de7800bcc072c4</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic 2026 Q4 - Construct a tiny construction vehicle in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q4-construct-a-tiny-construction-vehicle/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 21:47:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.target.com/p/lego-technic-mighty-machines-building-toy-42233/-/A-95046286?sid=&#038;TCID=PDS-230280049&#038;gclsrc=aw.ds&#038;gad_source=1&#038;gad_campaignid=230280049&#038;gbraid=0AAAAAD-5dfaHVubgyhoX7_VFdecrGzplI&#038;gclid=CjwKCAjwtKrUBhAhEiwAr77ZokGccPpodONuuNSm_WkyM4nGkgGM9Cv_yakeHu09it9u7unKehkI1BoCC-4QAvD_BwE" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.target.com/p/lego-technic-mighty-machines-building-toy-42233/-/A-95046286?sid=&#038;TCID=PDS-230280049&#038;gclsrc=aw.ds&#038;gad_source=1&#038;gad_campaignid=230280049&#038;gbraid=0AAAAAD-5dfaHVubgyhoX7_VFdecrGzplI&#038;gclid=CjwKCAjwtKrUBhAhEiwAr77ZokGccPpodONuuNSm_WkyM4nGkgGM9Cv_yakeHu09it9u7unKehkI1BoCC-4QAvD_BwE</a></p>
<p>try your hand and something and see if we&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53271"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q4-construct-a-tiny-construction-vehicle/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">352d9af558f85675e1f9fb2292d55215</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic 2026 Q3 build challenge - I can see clearly now in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2026-q3-build-challenge-i-can-see-clearly-now/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 21:45:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Use all or mostly transparent parts.  See what you can make and the winner will become apparent.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49bb926ceb757d28875349812fe201e8</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70585</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2026 02:20:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Plenty has landed since the June 15 update. Here&#8217;s what&#8217;s new to try:</p>
<p> Track snapping especially — it&#8217;s brand new and we&#8217;d like to hear how it holds up on a real layout.</p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playingwithechoes</a> &#8211; still working on the multilug functionality.  I just won&#8217;t be able to test it before I leave for a week or so.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a41dbbc46b68c6ccd8293766385e9004</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70373</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 02:19:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to do it live tomorrow at the cultural trust family fest.  I built a little stand for a 64&#215;64 mosaic, which will result in 64 8&#215;8 sections.  I figure that&#8217;s a good number to go with since I&#8217;m only there for 4 hours.  </p>
<p>The only problem is that I&#8217;m going to use our 1&#215;1 plates.</p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a> &#8211; what&#8217;s the latest with project support?  is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52988"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70373" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">550703e15b0077bedc334363bd9e2982</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic rotating display sign up in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/#post-70345</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jul 2026 20:23:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>took a swift pass at this today, might have broken some things, but fixed a lot.  </p>
<p>The general idea:</p>
<p>Locations (Bam north, lego store, bam zelie, etc)   have</p>
<p>Displays (party room, back shelf, front display case, etc) which have</p>
<p>Reservations (everyone&#8217;s temporary builds that fill the display).</p>
<p>Everyone has access to edit the names,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52974"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/#post-70345" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ff6f25139380bf6bdd723e81b3a2a9a</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/?view=all</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 22:40:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Saw some other lugs talking about how they do large scale mosaics for public participation at events and there was a desire for 1 tool that does it all from mosaic generation to instruction printing. took me a few hours and I actually think I got it basically right in my first try!</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="2hOlSNGIpC"><p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/brick-by-numbers/" rel="nofollow ugc">Brick by numbers</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="“Brick by numbers” — Steel City LUG" src="https://steelcitylug.com/brick-by-numbers/embed/#?secret=Rd6neNFfi2#?secret=2hOlSNGIpC" data-secret="2hOlSNGIpC" width="500" height="282" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>give it a shot and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52902"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/?view=all" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b102186516897c53d7cc5cf1dad0d762</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70029</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2026 05:11:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well, I got all excited at 8p friday night to sit down and let claude fable 5 go to town on layout designer.  Claude had never seen layout designer, so I was eager for it to do some design passes&#8230;and then I saw the <a href="https://www.anthropic.com/news/fable-mythos-access" target="_blank" rel="nofollow ugc">gov&#8217;t shut down fable 5 around 5p</a>.  That&#8217;s gotta be more serious than a PR campaign, right??  AI is scary.</p>
<p>Tail slightly between my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52802"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70029" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b10c714fcc36aac8c1f1251c6502cf73</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic Inventory check out / tracker in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-check-out-tracker/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 22:01:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I put a little bit of work to add on to the inventory system.  I still need to populate it fully with items like stanchions, tables, table clothes, the derby track, and all the other things we use for events.  The idea will be to keep track of where things are, who has them, and even an idea of what we have in terms of signs, banners, etc.  </p>
<p>I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52761"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-check-out-tracker/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d198d2650905ff3027d9e79fa851796e</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-69576</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 May 2026 23:45:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>so&#8230;I met 2 new members tonight on discord.  They were born in February.  I had no clue, but I guess other people knew!  </p>
<p>If I leave it vague like that, will their parents reveal themselves???</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd5f199a9e029ac4fe20cace903536ef</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-69160</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2026 03:45:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/870165375413028/permalink/944028744693357/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/groups/870165375413028/permalink/944028744693357/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v</a></p>
<p>Related.  Mostly neutral, but some good experiences I think</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a23ca437081f1d0a0b02aea727c07ab7</guid>
				<title>Josh started the topic EMAIL: survey about gripping LEGO in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/email-survey-about-gripping-lego/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2026 01:39:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Got this email in:</p>
<p>From: Mae Seippel<br />
Subject: Legos</p>
<p>Message Body:<br />
Hi! Im doing a school project and trying to collect some statistics about the struggle of grip strength and playing with legos. If you know anyone that struggles with fine motor skills or grip strength could we send over a google form to gather some data. We would really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52375"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/email-survey-about-gripping-lego/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cc74a5cf5f93d62699a02978e24c3c5</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Josie&#039;s Builds! in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/josies-builds/#post-68997</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2026 00:17:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That is wild!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6537361d3a085605cdb3ad1d3df6fff4</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Goods News: I’m Moving to Pittsburgh! Now I Need Advice/Help in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/goods-news-im-moving-to-pittsburgh-now-i-need-advice-help/#post-68996</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2026 00:15:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>park place is on the otherside of the hill of the literal &#8216;park&#8217; of south park, so lots of space, trails, etc.  the apartments themsselves certainly look dated from the outside &#8211; i&#8217;ve dropped people off there before.  did you try <a href="https://www.lindenbrookeapartments.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.lindenbrookeapartments.com/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8acdb315d551db9a0fa32778afa17e99</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/10/#post-68995</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2026 22:51:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Stumbled on this- did we already see this?  <a href="https://www.facebook.com/reel/183595981140676/?mibextid=ZZyLBr" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.facebook.com/reel/183595981140676/?mibextid=ZZyLBr</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c85d41d53b7f2c099c8ef8f4c5053c5c</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic LUG Layout Designer - OLD THREAD (locked) in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-layout-designer/#post-68866</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2026 22:05:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jessica!  I&#8217;ll reply to you on facebook.  Thanks for reaching out!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc989f20eccb9c19626708e5c459a48c</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-68824</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2026 23:21:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the scariest thing is that I have taken any pictures of what I’m wearing.  Be careful little eyes what you see, because you may believe it is real!</p>
<p><a href="https://sora.chatgpt.com/p/s_69b0a6be359881919c3f7c7051f115fa?psh=HXVzZXItajZPbEcxaUdxRXRqeWRSTlJRZnA5RklM.4ySZRymZJh9L" rel="nofollow ugc">https://sora.chatgpt.com/p/s_69b0a6be359881919c3f7c7051f115fa?psh=HXVzZXItajZPbEcxaUdxRXRqeWRSTlJRZnA5RklM.4ySZRymZJh9L</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f60130efb5d2964a2d8850d965eeca17</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic LUG Layout Designer - OLD THREAD (locked) in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lug-layout-designer/#post-68760</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2026 13:54:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well then……just discovered this <a href="https://www.bricklayouts.com/?fbclid=IwY2xjawQZDLhleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZA80MDk5NjI2MjMwODU2MDkAAR6mctXkEqjGHI2NaLKt77s7l1pjMGexfep2hxj1WsLUFaFFTGx7YenQ8A7QyA_aem_m5V8buziLI3H6MQDmhMfuw" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.bricklayouts.com/?fbclid=IwY2xjawQZDLhleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZA80MDk5NjI2MjMwODU2MDkAAR6mctXkEqjGHI2NaLKt77s7l1pjMGexfep2hxj1WsLUFaFFTGx7YenQ8A7QyA_aem_m5V8buziLI3H6MQDmhMfuw</a></p>
<p>I’ll keep working on what I’ve been doing…but that’s pretty nice. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">502ce6c476bad44cfc073488db6b004c</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic discord account connection in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/discord-account-connection/#post-68543</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 03:38:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>also just set <code>http://steelcitylug.com/discord/</code> to point to the invite link, so it&#8217;s easy to remember.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ec194e172f9811739062b54e0167152</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68542</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 03:32:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also realize I addressed -ZERO- of your concerns&#8230;.</p>
<p>discord:  click on the discord icon next to mine and that should get you started to put in your username and join the server&#8230;.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll set up <a href="http://steelcitylug.com/discord/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://steelcitylug.com/discord/</a> to redirect to the invite link in a few minutes&#8230;thanks for the inspiration.  this should do too -&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52023"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68542" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f47655729e88f21326e26d333280e8a2</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68541</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2026 03:27:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lol, that&#8217;s a funny small world connection!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27918491c41730e4ce91f87e37b81273</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68484</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2026 03:43:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8230;now i see MOC canvas icons are broken&#8230;i swear they were working in prod&#8230;ok, i won&#8217;t give up yet, but not doing any more tonight.</p>
<p>and if you decide to play around with the canvas icons editor (or go back and update the existing ones with actual track) sometimes you&#8217;ll get an error on saving&#8230;just move the track to not extend past the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51984"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68484" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e96b2b6dd63b082a2e4a3f547cd49868</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68483</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2026 03:30:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>fixed the legend bug and the icon overlay bug when toggling between lug/member.</p>
<p>also added personalized/custom tables, just like MILS and MOCs so people can add their own catering tables and such.  They will not show on the person&#8217;s public page.  I also plan on adding those new pedestals we got for PDP window display.</p>
<p>enhanced the custom icon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51983"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68483" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd3c37f69c838aa70e928b9aee3d0bd6</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68429</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 03:37:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>oh, that&#8217;s actually because once it&#8217;s added to the layout, it&#8217;s hardcoded to the json.  I didn&#8217;t write the &#8216;refresh everything&#8217; part.  You have to delete and readd it if you change it&#8230;</p>
<p>my comment about only in test was about the lug drop down being the on/off switch for overlays.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbd90efbf28f8083cd790475dffa5456</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68428</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 03:32:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Weird thing is, that isn&#8217;t happening in test.  I thought i Just happened to solve it with updating code, but I just pushed to prod and that is still there, so I&#8217;ll have to dig deeper into why that&#8217;s happening.</p>
<p>Nothing much in this latest release.  Some performance updates and the custom canvas icon has a much richer set of drawing tools &#8211; think&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51960"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68428" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae090c4c2379d29191c6a3901ff205c6</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-68402</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 22:30:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>bringing the &#8216;newest first&#8217; discussion here, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a></p>
<p>It&#8217;s a bit tricky to find a solution that &#8216;rewrites&#8217; pagination&#8230;that doesn&#8217;t get recursive or break it for oldest first&#8230;(I can&#8217;t link to you page 3, like the default does, and have it &#8216;regenerate&#8217; the sorting for what SHOULD be page 3 for you view, because then links are different&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51940"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-68402" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00d773b7e27c1320decec438868940ec</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68401</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 22:13:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, i think i fixed all the &#8216;recent threads/posts&#8217; issues.  The old stuff was coming because it was filtering based on which sub-forum you were in and only reporting those.  I made the time descriptions simpler (got rid of of the &#8216;sometime ago&#8217;) and added more results to the home page and more logically described when people were last online.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51939"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68401" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfcbaa4b7defb3ec03bcaf09a2d49ac2</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68368</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2026 19:15:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t have work monday, so I&#8217;ll probably work on a lot of things here.  Bringing Ben&#8217;s post here too:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">470c1cd4eff9a0935191147afa3f64d0</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68364</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2026 19:02:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>nevermind, i understand.  computers are stupid.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2453d8b7430f684f74e562d87bf6ef94</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-68358</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2026 18:47:17 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That might be a caching issue?  I don&#8217;t think I can recreate that&#8230;clicking on all the layers, i see all the track overlays fine&#8230;is that what you&#8217;re doing?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0d19122392772e3229df285c45c9cce</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68311</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2026 03:59:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thinking about the &#8216;where did that just get placed???&#8217; problem&#8230; I took a look at stud.io, and you have to click on an element, and then you have to click where you want it placed.  Do we want that same experience?  We have to click on a baseplate/moc to select it, and then wherever we click is where it goes? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">231d45d3dba6700fdeb5ee5c1e23595a</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68310</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2026 03:40:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>mobile version (read only) works great, I think.  link is accessible in the layout list.</p>
<p>fixed duplication of multiple objects.  That will help with laying a bunch of track lines.</p>
<p>added new annotations/features.</p>
<p>simplified to defaulting self to &#8216;members&#8217; mocs and mils, rather than having a separate one for &#8216;my&#8217; and another for &#8216;other&#8217;</p>
<p>few&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51882"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68310" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8889c7ef692962f04b8fcbfbd134bfb7</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68304</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Feb 2026 21:15:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I see no wrench.  Just different ways to solve the same problem based on the different perspectives or desires or expectations.</p>
<p>If the member wants to “just save some space, I’ll figure it out later” &#8211; use the highlight</p>
<p>If the member wants to just have acknowledgement of what they plan to bring to estimate the space it takes, use a generic basep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51878"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68304" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1810a77774802150c02f1d27c32b179</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68291</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 21:01:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>excellent feedback.</p>
<p>yeah,  the inventory is established on load (hence why you had to refresh the page to see DQI) and once placed on the canvas, it&#8217;s static (hence having to delete and readd to get the new shortcode).  I don&#8217;t see that being changed anytime soon, but I also see that becoming less of a problem as people set shortcodes as they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51867"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68291" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b904a0c602e8ce055b7f443e2a7cc714</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68285</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 19:53:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>OK, I think it&#8217;s all fixed in prod and test now.  Bob, I happened to see that you created an item in test when i was troubleshooting.  While there were somethings not working right there, i fixed them, and promoted it to prod.</p>
<p>Additionally, members with inventory added will have a little brick icon under their forum name.</p>
<p>Gabe, I fixed your crane too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e3fa6645899bff3c2c6f197313c1e0b</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68282</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 03:58:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>just in time for bed, i think it&#8217;s fixed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f097d47cba798895f0355ac7be9b9720</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68268</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2026 15:02:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>wait&#8230;it&#8217;s working in test, not in prod&#8230;gotta go to church&#8230;i&#8217;ll update later when i know why.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd0f6cec2ace0e8b5dd7f5e55a9dd115</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68264</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Feb 2026 14:57:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>oh, i just assumed you&#8217;d try a 4th time.</p>
<p>I changed that setting so it works the first time now 😀  watch those image file sizes too.  and to be clear, you can select multiple images in that upload.</p>
<p>and yes, I was gaslighting you there.  Thanks for reporting it at 4am.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>