<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | PLAYINGWITHECHOES | Activity</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/playingwithechoes/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for PLAYINGWITHECHOES.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db3b59a3bc0f9141df1e2bdc68f4746a</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-72217</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 19:16:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Request for &#8220;Builder for Hire&#8221; as I am open to commissions around my specialties of trains and related nuclear science interests. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e4d0fff369b45839122e529d250d2ff</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 18:53:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone here with trains, beside me?  It&#8217;s that time of the year again with the Brick Train Awards. Go to their <a href="https://www.bricktrainawards.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">website</a> and submit photos or renders of your MOCs.  I&#8217;d like to see Steel City LUG being represented in the entries from trains, wagons, cabooses, etc </p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> please tag anyone that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53377"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15fd9e31536aaae02eaf9f97cbf36360</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Bugatti Chiron in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bugatti-chiron/#post-70947</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 16:56:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And I&#8217;ve added a Type 35 race car to go with it. And a little Mr. Bugatti in his signature black suit and bowler hat. If everything goes to plan, these and my other built Bugattis would be at the base of my planned LED lit Eiffel Tower at TUBS to do a Parisian Concours d&#8217; Automobile, along with my fleet of exotic and obscure supercars. Oddly&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53364"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bugatti-chiron/#post-70947" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">beb8a0b27abbaf2daeaf8e67bd28baf7</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Bugatti Chiron in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bugatti-chiron/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:45:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So after building the Veyron as part of my Lamborghini Diablo to Bugatti Veyron project, I had to do the Chiron.<br />
This is in digital phase. Unlike the Veyron that requires reattaching the wing in open configuration, the Chiron MOC features an adjustable wing that pops out with a special key.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee5973531bae0513486e62bb087f6ed0</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70893</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:36:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> I gave the updated version a whirl and managed to get about half of the proposed double footprint layout replicated in the program. It&#8217;s looking good.</p>
<p>One thing to note is that the large corner track modules don&#8217;t allow the placement of baseplates within its corners. Like in real life, you can fit a 2&#215;2 array of 32 baseplates in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53327"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70893" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0068c189cb3f41d5efbc57dd783b5fcc</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70876</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:07:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> for looking into it and for making updates.  I will gladly give it another try as I believe this will be helpful for the giant TUBS double footprint layout I&#8217;m working on and it&#8217;s potential for multi-lug collaboration.  Seriously, thanks. I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes on my end. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f4965520081b79cfb95bbd583333485</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70764</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 16:00:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still having issues.   Objects won&#8217;t snap next to each other. I am adjusting snap tolerances but to no avail. Won&#8217;t realign neatly with grid. DSR rails seem to pop off and snap wildly elsewhere on the grid.  They seem to have extra space on the right per the outline. The R104 R120 corners have trouble lining up too.  Don&#8217;t know if I should just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53242"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70764" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f877e69e1cd419348960e3d394f1421</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70731</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 19:10:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;re more than welcome to continue your proposal, if you like.  From what I read and understood in Nancy&#8217;s email to them introducing us, we would be submitting multiple designs since they only mentioned the height requirement so there&#8217;s a lot of different ways to make a MOC of it.</p>
<p>If not, that&#8217;s fine too. Not sure how long it takes for them to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53215"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70731" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37bd37f5da3a852fd79a2b8af37c3d8d</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70717</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 19:04:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> thanks. i made the bulb out of a series of calculated overlapping brick and slopes and put in some internal half rings for structure. I will have some leeway and room for tweaking if needed but overall, structure analysis and diagraming seems quite stable, even when the model is split apart in half for showing the internal equipment.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53203"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70717" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7164528cc74193e325d0ae48c47f8de9</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Lamborghini LM002 Monster Truck in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lamborghini-lm002-monster-truck/#post-70633</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2026 22:23:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks. I may build it IRL next after I finish my Bugatti Veyrons currently in the works. XD   </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0da3963c00d1679f9d2be5725ec1a92e</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70631</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2026 22:22:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;re very welcome, Nancy.<br />
Josh has something via hinge and plate balloon method and I&#8217;m working from another angle of build to get that lightbulb shape down. I will keep you CC on the emails when we send our proposals to Westinghouse contact. </p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, any tips or pointers on commission work?  The TL:DR of the project scope is an 18&#8243; to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53137"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70631" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb28c7c26de8e8ec398a86c0456507da</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Get Paid To Design &#038; Build - Westinghouse Atom Smasher in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/get-paid-to-design-build-westinghouse-atom-smasher/#post-70623</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:54:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am taking a look at the scope and trying a few ideas in Studio. With Josh and I both highly interested in the project, there is no shortage of talent available for the project. You can tell Westinghouse about Phoenix Train Works and my proclivity and passion for nuclear energy themed train builds. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4596de460a3cb860a07ca6567bd1ee8c</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Lamborghini LM002 Monster Truck in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lamborghini-lm002-monster-truck/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 16:38:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As a joke, I was wondering what Lamborghini would make a good monster truck, as it looks like everyone has done the Countach and a few other models IRL but the one they haven&#8217;t considered is the rambo Lambo itself, the LM002 off road truck. Guess which one I made into a monster truck&#8230;</p>
<p>Yup. Took my base model LM002 and gave it dual shocks at&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53000"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lamborghini-lm002-monster-truck/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cab75e8ccd905b74a16ae4739c12a03b</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi I&#039;m new! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-new/#post-70142</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 17:17:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG.  Kopaka is the best toa, because he&#8217;s the COOLEST toa. hehehehe 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c844c5bf06c6ebead2380c09d27c109e</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70141</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 17:13:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Don&#8217;t know if you saw it on FB, Dale but here&#8217;s the video of it in action.  It&#8217;s in black and white like an old 1950s film, as most of my footage of trains being tested are in black and white.<br />
<iframe loading="lazy" title="Test Footage of the Lego X12 Atomic Locomotive by Phoenix Train Works" width="500" height="281" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bRZCyUVJDt0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d2feb7629f563f34c49d8b6e107d1be</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70138</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 17:10:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here&#8217;s two photos of the finished build from the planned unveiling on July 4th on my Phoenix Train Works Page. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fd66dd465b8c9f68558a577d8affb26</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70137</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 17:08:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nancy.  I have family in town that weekend so I can&#8217;t.  But I will be sure to stop by and check out the table when we do visit the Grand Prix as part of the planned family activities. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7af968c8cce605749325875fad4d0b1d</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-70057</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jun 2026 19:36:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Since the inside of the locomotive is filled with four motors, two battery boxes, differentials, etc., been working on a standalone diagrammatic model of the nuclear powered electric motor propulsion to go alongside the train. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7737189dad1a769bdffd9f1694fbdb3</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Anne! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-anne/#post-70056</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Jun 2026 19:34:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG.  🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd4f37ace32fff7c4dcf9ac8aa3211b9</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Bugatti Veyron in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bugatti-veyron/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 20:01:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had to work on one as part of my project of documenting the lineage of the Lamborghini Diablo to the Bugatti Veyron. It&#8217;s 8w speed champion size and the wing can be built extended or flush with the body. Can be standard or Super Sport version. With the sheer amount of super cars in my roster, you&#8217;d think my minifigures won the powerball.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52694"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bugatti-veyron/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d87734c50eab9d589d5e26a52313933</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Michael! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-michael-2/#post-69655</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2026 21:23:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Michael. I&#8217;m Michael.   LOLOL</p>
<p>Seriously, welcome to the club.  I&#8217;m also a Michael but I&#8217;m known as the Lego train guy for the club. You&#8217;re more than welcome to check out the upcoming exhibits Gabe mentioned. Our city layouts are modular so feel free to join the displays with yours.  🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95e62b5cf619b806f5f3af26c2fa54d8</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Project Cabeese in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-cabeese/#post-69654</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2026 21:11:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As far as I can gather from other modelers in other train scales, yes. I&#8217;m familiar with the front half as work cabooses with tool boxes are a thing. The water barrel on the back is new to me as well. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbba09d64191df03c0d1e3456a3d8b40</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Project Cabeese in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/project-cabeese/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 May 2026 01:43:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s actually Cabooses but that&#8217;s an old railroad joke.  Decided to design a few vintage styled cabooses from a water type to little ones that fit on a single truck of wheels.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">775436655fde50f97fccad7ab3f5fced</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic SteelCityLUG has a LEGO Ideas Fan Designer! in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/steelcitylug-has-a-lego-ideas-fan-designer/#post-69532</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2026 18:14:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats!  It&#8217;s a favorite movie of my cousin, whose name is also Eddie.  hehehehe </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54bb32b3454459663feef89b5d154a33</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Lyman Gilmore 1912 Batwing Monoplane in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lyman-gilmore-1912-batwing-monoplane/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Mar 2026 19:13:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In 1912, my relative inventor Lyman Gilmore made a Batwing Monoplane that tested concepts and features that would eventually be commonplace in airplanes. Here is a model of it I built in Studio. He is best known for allegedly beating the Wright brothers with a 1902 flight in a steam powered plane, using inventions specific to aeronautic use but he&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52268"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lyman-gilmore-1912-batwing-monoplane/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e737e53af1eb3bf7bf9ad5c4dd45af09</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68599</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 03:37:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, if you can only make it for sometime on the weekend that&#8217;s fine. The formal shifts are related to cup credit (ask Josh Hall about that) and making sure that at least someone is staffing the tables. Just be sure to introduce yourself to whoever is keeping the trains running. Personally, I&#8217;m there for a few weekend shifts and wouldn&#8217;t mind the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-52067"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68599" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d682ed23b255b17772625ea748fba2e</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68596</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 03:12:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, if you want, you could sign up for one shift during the week and show up with your trains for that shift. We had someone do that last year as he could only make it one Saturday but he really wanted to run his Pensy train on the layout with us. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5476e0020de69804aafbda8c77f510bf</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Monorail city display in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/monorail-city-display/#post-68592</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 02:33:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5da0e2c935275bc8ef76182fcc3d40ef</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic hi, I&#039;m Wrigley! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-wrigley/#post-68591</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2026 02:33:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG.   If you like trains, we&#8217;ll be displaying a lot of them at the HG show in early March.<br />
I go by Phoenix Train Works on FB if you like to see some unusual STEM themed trains as Lego MOCs.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">218e8282531c27f3bb619f810492fac1</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-68204</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 18:36:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve started ordering parts for the X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in small batches. Should be done in time for the next TUBS show as part of the PTW collection of educational STEM themed trains. Of course, we&#8217;ll try running it on the LUG city layout.  <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/dales/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dales</a>   🙂  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c96b3a5916e8eb55016abd33a6b962e</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Atomic Powered 1958 Ford Nucelon in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/atomic-powered-1958-ford-nucelon/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 18:32:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been working on designing a 10w Speed Champion sized moc of the 1958 Ford Nucleon concept car. The idea at the time was that nuclear reactors would eventually be small enough to fit on vehicles as interchangeable power packs, good for 5000 miles of travel. In real life, modern reactors have gotten small enough to fit on the back of a semi truck.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51823"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/atomic-powered-1958-ford-nucelon/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa4cb999b999d5036183ec26b26069d2</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lamborghini-countach-25th-anniversary/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 16:39:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been a while but for fun, started working on a Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary model set to Speed Champions scale. It&#8217;s built from the ground up so it&#8217;s not a MOC of the old Lego Countach set. Even the nose while similar features a correct 7w tile assembly at the front for the bumper and a new front skirt. The shoulder vents feature standard&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51707"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/lamborghini-countach-25th-anniversary/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b52042a8f6bae273005c2530b26a59a7</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi, I’m Spencer! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-spencer/#post-67832</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2026 16:07:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi and welcome to the LUG.<br />
I&#8217;ve been under the weather the past few weeks but I really need to check out the new BAM store. John had some great things to say about it and I&#8217;m really looking forward to seeing it in person. The HP sets really got me out of my dark ages too. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">164dc213b7dde4c095faad74855779c4</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic site migration to VPS in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67336</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2025 16:34:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m not a programmer guy but if you got it showing faster speeds, I definitely approve!   XD </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d971a36e0bc7769c33460f00f2f56520</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67335</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Dec 2025 16:33:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Fancy! Sleek. Modern. Looks good in dark mode. </p>
<p>Any chance from the coding side of things that photos will upload easier?  (Sometimes when uploading four jpegs, it only uploads one or two on the current website format.) </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">994f275e32031aece40a65f62934c604</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi! Sarah here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-sarah-here/#post-67283</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2025 14:49:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If it&#8217;s the 43212 Disney 100 Celebration train that has everything on the base brick with wheels, you could try getting a 9v train motor and building the locomotive over it. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5252eed2ce027c4ffd4a6029f38a8c3</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Yearly Report - Zeitgeist in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/yearly-report-zeitgeist/#post-67282</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Dec 2025 14:46:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The longest reply is only under 12k characters?  As a writer by night, I should use my purple prose here and easily beat that. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8edd71ac4be119ddd01b8feb1f35831f</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi! Sarah here! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-sarah-here/#post-67133</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Dec 2025 16:18:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG. Glad you had lots of fun at The Ultimate Brick Show.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m THE Lego STEM train guy with three tables of trains at TUBS so if you have any questions about getting trains to work, ask away.  🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8eeca45a8ed47e76d208998bf8f61920</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-66724</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Nov 2025 17:53:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And a cool cutaway view I did in photo editing.  XD </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a84fa2707d346c3988225f772854999a</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic X12 Atomic Powered Locomotive in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/x12-atomic-powered-locomotive/#post-66722</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Nov 2025 17:51:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/dales/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dales</a>.  It&#8217;ll be the train to build in the new year.<br />
Here&#8217;s a render of all my atomic energy themed educational train models, from raw ore to spent fuel waste and a spy satellite launch car.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">762121a79036d3597a5f8d038f252f1e</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Phoenix 1 GT in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/phoenix-1-gt/#post-66566</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Oct 2025 20:02:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks. The more curve slope pieces Lego makes in transparent colors, the more options I can have without resorting to custom stickers.  🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceed2028ce47e788e77ba7376948db97</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES started the topic Saleen S7 in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/saleen-s7/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Oct 2025 01:08:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Decided to make this as a gift to my lil bro. It&#8217;s the S7 twin turbo version.<br />
For those unfamiliar with the car, Saleen is famous for tuning Ford Mustangs but decided to make the S7 supercar from the ground up with a Ford V8. One year, Ferrari apparently was confident they were going to win a championship on their home course, only to lose to the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50975"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/saleen-s7/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db3c1f00348435c7248e928223bf83bc</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Please Spread the Word in the forum Off Topic</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/please-spread-the-word/#post-66535</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Oct 2025 19:59:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope you recover quickly.  I&#8217;ll be sure to an onboard train POV video and share the link. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5c78832da090b8e706b571fed50932b</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Hi, I&#039;m Nick! in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/hi-im-nick/#post-66278</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Oct 2025 15:59:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome to the LUG.  You&#8217;re in luck because the LUG does have showings with the local Steelers and Pirates. (Ask Bob)  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8cf5bd09e97f560b7239ca0e965a02e</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Mayan Ruins Expedition in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mayan-ruins-expedition/#post-66112</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Sep 2025 17:07:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome. Hopefully the Carnegie Science Center can get that 3d exhibit soon.  XD </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8f250806ed3cfb45008405676680c0c</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Mayan Ruins Expedition in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mayan-ruins-expedition/#post-66107</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2025 20:26:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Final overview:</p>
<p>The model diorama itself was efficiently modeled using subgroups as replicating components with randomized features. So the main pyramid structure was built out of four quadrants, each having 9 layers of stepped retaining walls. Each layer of retaining wall had its share of modular components. Smaller pyramids have fewer layers,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50661"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mayan-ruins-expedition/#post-66107" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc665fa798fb082d5d7d99c0da30d364</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Mayan Ruins Expedition in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/mayan-ruins-expedition/#post-66097</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Sep 2025 20:13:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Overview:</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aabd9af85eb28220d8ccb19a08f8425d</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Bricklink-LEGO.com Merger in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-lego-com-merger/#post-66073</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Sep 2025 17:08:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found that same issue as well as another one with the passwords. Apparently my password was too long for BL and they didn&#8217;t include the last two characters though I typed it in all this time. When Lego took over with the merging account requirement, their integration sign-in form did account for the last two characters so I kept getting an error&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50644"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/bricklink-lego-com-merger/#post-66073" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">436b62ee542b64d103fb2fbf688e8dde</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/activity/p/50640/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Sep 2025 15:24:31 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6407808086dd1239e0b5fecc05f01a0f</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Industrial Background Modules in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/industrial-background-modules/#post-65865</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Sep 2025 19:43:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Now working on a Mayan temple ruin for a South American jungle diorama since my family&#8217;s been watching &#8220;Ancient Aliens&#8221; which features them often. It&#8217;s all on 3&#215;3 32stud MILS plates and uses subcomponents so I&#8217;m building a quarter of the temple and even then it&#8217;s made of smaller subcomponents on the retaining walls and stairs at 3 and 9 bricks.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50505"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/industrial-background-modules/#post-65865" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>