<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Steel City LUG | Josh | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Josh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff04e407f48d9380626eabaa72fa9371</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-71281</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 14:02:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> 100% YES</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a70483117554f5ff26d99826a56782e</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Forum badges for interests in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/forum-badges-for-interests/#post-71116</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 12:15:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, how about &#8220;Microscale&#8221; as a theme?!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e4d0fff369b45839122e529d250d2ff</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 18:53:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone here with trains, beside me?  It&#8217;s that time of the year again with the Brick Train Awards. Go to their <a href="https://www.bricktrainawards.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">website</a> and submit photos or renders of your MOCs.  I&#8217;d like to see Steel City LUG being represented in the entries from trains, wagons, cabooses, etc </p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/schu54321/" rel="nofollow ugc">@schu54321</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> please tag anyone that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53377"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/64/#post-70973" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a159085a478d6e08027d0232adc82d08</guid>
				<title>John S replied to the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70956</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 00:07:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> How do we delete our mosaics? I might have hit the wrong button and accidentally created some copies I didn&#8217;t intend to. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee5973531bae0513486e62bb087f6ed0</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70893</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:36:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> I gave the updated version a whirl and managed to get about half of the proposed double footprint layout replicated in the program. It&#8217;s looking good.</p>
<p>One thing to note is that the large corner track modules don&#8217;t allow the placement of baseplates within its corners. Like in real life, you can fit a 2&#215;2 array of 32 baseplates in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-53327"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70893" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0068c189cb3f41d5efbc57dd783b5fcc</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/page/2/#post-70876</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 16:07:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/gabevistica/" rel="nofollow ugc">@gabevistica</a> for looking into it and for making updates.  I will gladly give it another try as I believe this will be helpful for the giant TUBS double footprint layout I&#8217;m working on and it&#8217;s potential for multi-lug collaboration.  Seriously, thanks. I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes on my end. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a8336f2da2dea796ab0bb8b8b9a2d0f</guid>
				<title>Marcella Spear replied to the topic Brick by numbers in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brick-by-numbers/#post-70484</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2026 14:06:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> &#8211; we had decided to not do Project Support this year. If we want to do for next year we can start talking about what the project is, what parts are needed, etc. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d03847983a84b752b9e1757306e8ef0f</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-68403</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 23:04:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, It works fine now. Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae090c4c2379d29191c6a3901ff205c6</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-68402</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 22:30:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>bringing the &#8216;newest first&#8217; discussion here, <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a></p>
<p>It&#8217;s a bit tricky to find a solution that &#8216;rewrites&#8217; pagination&#8230;that doesn&#8217;t get recursive or break it for oldest first&#8230;(I can&#8217;t link to you page 3, like the default does, and have it &#8216;regenerate&#8217; the sorting for what SHOULD be page 3 for you view, because then links are different&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51940"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-68402" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df9916c205dbbe221f4a6c1683d92964</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68287</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 20:24:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, had to play around a little but got it to work. I tried it in Layout Designer and was able to access it, rotate it and place it into the Locomotion Weekend layout. It assigned it a short code of CLN which wasn&#8217;t readily recognizable, so I went into My Inventory and edited the short code to DQI. When I went back into Layout Designer the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51864"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68287" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b29d0d2b48f5b5f4c0bd961075651803</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Member Inventory in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68284</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 14:03:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, I was able to add a MOC for the Duquesne Incline, description and size first, and then add a photo using the &#8220;edit&#8221; function after the initial save. When I did that and opened via &#8220;edit&#8221; again, my name shows up in the &#8220;description&#8221; field, and there was nothing in the &#8220;short code&#8221; field?? </p>
<p>I also tried to access it in the Layout&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51861"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/member-inventory/#post-68284" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8695dcaead3f67a0080f693f066087f</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Layout Designer in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68139</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2026 16:53:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, I played around with trying to replicate the Locomotion Weekend layout some more this morning and it worked pretty well. Couple of comments:</p>
<p>1. The &#8220;snap to grid&#8221; and &#8220;duplicate&#8221; both worked well for placing baseplates.<br />
2. I was also able to place a couple of text boxes but noticed that once they were on there and I went back using&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51771"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/layout-designer/#post-68139" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08e988be01afb17d1f258e41e594462a</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68064</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jan 2026 04:26:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, couple things after trying these latest fixes:<br />
1. Oldest/Newest pagination: Being able to switch from page to page of a multiple page thread now works, but when I open a thread with multiple pages in it (like Winter Trolley or International LEGO Day &#8217;26), and I&#8217;m set on &#8220;Newest First&#8221;, it opens to the newest post on the last page of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51721"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68064" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89da06afeeae5f2735bfb836fc9db3cd</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic rotating display sign up in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/#post-68055</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 23:33:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, I worked within the template that you initially provided to add BAM Allison Park, but after doing it I think it would be better and easier for locations with multiple display cases if each case had its&#8217; own dimensions and description of who has what in each case. Odds are that the displays in each case, and maybe even on each shelf,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51714"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/rotating-display-sign-up/#post-68055" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e00a80bf174e73112085b5610a828ea1</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68020</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2026 03:32:19 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, I tried these fixes with mixed results (used my laptop and didn&#8217;t try on mobile):</p>
<p>1. Log-in and Search forums don&#8217;t show up on the Home Page when it first opens, but if I click on one of the forum topics and I&#8217;m not logged in the boxes for both show up (there&#8217;s actually (2) different sets of Log-in boxes).<br />
2. Most Recent Topics on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51700"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-68020" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">865949a1dd42bd4d91f96a6fe16b3c53</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67903</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2026 15:42:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, one more item I noticed. When you click on a forum thread that has multiple pages, and you have the sort set for &#8220;newest first&#8221;, it opens to the top post on the </p>
<ul>
last page</ul>
<p> of the thread and not to the most recent post. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2e598617587923b110e0e326c4f3458</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67874</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 04:17:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>3) what ‘bottom bar’?</p>
<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, scroll down to the bottom of any page. These are all there but hard to see.</p>
<p>2026 Steel City LUG. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.<br />
Contact<br />
For Members<br />
View my PAB history<br />
Inventory<br />
Events<br />
Rotating Displays<br />
Member Map&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51620"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67874" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b543a6ab63d7550c597a7c9380d3914</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67869</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2026 02:59:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>wonderful feedback and thank you.  keep the things coming as you run into them.</p>
<p>1) I actually caught the &#8216;latest activity&#8217; bug myself last night and I think I fixed it then?<br />
2) should be good now<br />
3) what &#8216;bottom bar&#8217;?<br />
4) search&#8230;give me sometime to figure that one out&#8230;<br />
5) understood&#8230;give me a few to bring that back too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19743b01526701c4594fa53e04d14211</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic new theme for the website in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67861</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Jan 2026 14:37:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey <a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, the new theme looks GREAT!!</p>
<p>Couple of &#8220;punch list&#8221; items that I&#8217;ve noticed:<br />
* Even though you posted in this thread yesterday, it didn&#8217;t show up in the &#8220;Latest Activity&#8221; list. I had to go to Forums/Site Admin to find it.<br />
* In the &#8220;White&#8221; version, the text under &#8220;Build Community in Pittsburgh with Bricks&#8221; doesn&#8217;t show. Needs a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51614"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/new-theme-for-the-website/#post-67861" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b30ffd32fae070944663d98aed4b5cd</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic site migration to VPS in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67402</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Dec 2025 14:29:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, some more items for the punch list from the migration:</p>
<p>1. Except for one or two items loaded after the migration, it looks like the last image in the Media Library is from December 6th. Missing items would include the gallery photos for South Park Light-up Night and Winter Trolley, plus any photo submissions of Christmas ornaments from&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51374"><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67402" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb355daab95100f0c8d07d89c7a8cd10</guid>
				<title>Gabe Vistica replied to the topic site migration to VPS in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-migration-to-vps/#post-67393</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Dec 2025 04:55:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> autocomplete for mentions doesn&#8217;t seem to be working</p>
<p>Also the gallery for Winter Trolley won&#8217;t load, could be a casualty of the migration.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53c9691404d94c2c8356b405b9e19ab3</guid>
				<title>Dan replied to the topic 2025 Q3 build challenge - graveyard in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2025-q3-build-challenge-graveyard/#post-64032</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Apr 2025 01:53:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is this an accurate depiction of each plot size <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7c163a236fb7f186cc54ff39933339f</guid>
				<title>Ken Soriano-Clark replied to the topic Q2 2025 Build Challenge - color your world in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2025-build-challenge/#post-63285</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Feb 2025 06:43:10 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> &#8211; I&#8217;ll gladly accept the nom as Chief-Build-Challenge-Tail-Puller haha</p>
<p>But in all seriousness, I&#8217;d be happy to coordinate build challenges.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aae614187217816bba1cf19988741076</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic sorting desc or asc by date in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-63229</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 21:56:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> on a related issue, would it be possible to have the List of Events be listed in order based on the event date rather than the event creation date?  For example, the List of Events is currently showing as:</p>
<p>Q1 Business Meeting as the most recent event (Feb 8)<br />
International Lego Day (Jan 26)<br />
CSC Locomotion Weekend (Jan 17)<br />
Delmont Boy&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48647"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/sorting-desc-or-asc-by-date/#post-63229" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99bbc9198506c8f088463a2c0091abcf</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/60/#post-61436</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2024 11:24:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw this at TJMAxx &#8230; <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> for the mattress / Matt&#8217;s dresses store. 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">150948e7ef9f76b98a123e44621b679b</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60402</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2024 17:00:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads up. The 2024 Brick Train Awards are open. If anyone has great photos and overviews of the train layouts from either the CSC or Home and Garden Show this year, please share the link as my photos tend to focus on everyone&#8217;s trains running. I can submit on behalf of Steel City LUG and include the video tour I made, but I need good overview&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46850"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/59/#post-60402" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f1841776ab82eec5a7534bf05fedc2b</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59533</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2024 22:33:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> when can I get those things for the train tracks (4 straight, 8 curve, power and motor just like Brick Erie last year)? I want to embed them into the MILS</p>
<p>Or <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a> were you able to find yours?</p>
<p>Thanks! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c41d0380af648ca2a7316f6e79ce5361</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59510</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Jun 2024 17:26:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just got word that FX bricks now has R104 9v back in stock and R120 9v metal train track available. They are injection molded plastic in dark bluish grey with metal rails and fit the standard 9v system. They should fit the corner mills that currently have Bricktrack plastic 104/120 curves.</p>
<p>I know there&#8217;s been talk during shows of wanting to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46283"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/58/#post-59510" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01190c20ce9769dd63090759c107a2bc</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59318</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 12:23:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> forgot the track and train stuff! Oops my bad. I need 8 curved track and 4 straight plus the motor and 9V regulator or whatever they call it. Krista has 7 curved track and 2 straights and may have more at her parents but wanted to get this in asap.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ll be in Florida for the next 3 weeks so early July I can either pick them up or meet&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46156"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/4/#post-59318" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fe942ced8a050359f8408f25fc1ead5</guid>
				<title>Krista K started the topic Blogged/In the news section in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged-in-the-news-section/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Jun 2024 23:17:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> is there an easy way to add a &#8220;In the News&#8221; or &#8220;Blogged&#8221; section that we could easily post links to all of our media coverage? Thanks! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2dc3b2e3596d89f1a737c8e1dfafc508</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Wagner replied to the topic Brickfair VA 2024 AUG 3-4 in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/brickfair-va-2024-aug-3-4/page/3/#post-59170</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jun 2024 23:30:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> how many bins of white MILS plates, non-railroad, does the LUG have? I would like to use them for the Hoth display at VA and would need to get them at the meeting on Saturday so I can get them ready.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc81f98ad4dcbc3fc0a8afa1f1ea9f32</guid>
				<title>Will McDine replied to the topic Can you glue LEGO together? in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/#post-58738</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Apr 2024 02:50:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> cover your eyes (or eyes) for this one,</p>
<p>I have glued pieces together in the past but they were strictly detail oriented and nothing else. In my experience though any kind of glue can cause pieces to break become brittle, or to just not look good on a finished model of any kind. I few years ago I found some crafting grade sticky putty&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45779"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/can-you-glue-lego-together/#post-58738" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">59b5fefd03b5b18369d218048f2e3505</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic The Behemoth (Bridge) in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/the-behemoth-bridge/#post-58420</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Mar 2024 01:59:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>,  take a screen shot.  I&#8217;m not a member of that group so I sadly can&#8217;t see the vid.  🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79c4f9dcfeea2f6ddb14410264b53c66</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/page/2/#post-58395</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Mar 2024 03:16:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/inventory/?p=blogsubmission" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/inventory/?p=blogsubmission</a></p>
<p>submit URLs there and someone can approve them to get your cup credit.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee76c4fc9b1be7de8fc32cda6138bcc6</guid>
				<title>Matt Redfield replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/56/#post-56762</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:56:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lulz. #IdCookThat</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a03c533959135ca5028d10b9230c985</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/56/#post-56681</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jan 2024 01:13:00 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>  One of the benefits of escorting your spouse to a craft store is that you discover things that you never knew existed. </p>
<p>(posting this for the entertainment of <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/philmatt24/" rel="nofollow ugc">@philmatt24</a>)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">520c580e6822c00f46978c1c63327a53</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/page/2/#post-56568</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jan 2024 14:21:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for digging into this, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> &#8211; looks like this functionality has been restored, much appreciated!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77a521e74819030ac45511309684123d</guid>
				<title>Pamela S replied to the topic Q2 2024 Build Challenge - LEGO TSUGI in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q2-2024-build-challenge-lego-tsugi/#post-56519</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Dec 2023 21:44:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow. This build challenge is something I can definitely get into. It will be my first challenge entry &#8211; very exciting!  Thanks <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">379284d80812aabde7c95cb89c834461</guid>
				<title>Greg Schubert replied to the topic First-Time Builder, So Many Questions in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/first-time-builder-so-many-questions/page/3/#post-56500</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Dec 2023 20:55:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/carlsonf/" rel="nofollow ugc">@carlsonf</a> that looks pretty awesome! It is no small feat making round shapes out of square pieces. A minifig scale Geiger counter would be a nice addition. 🙂</p>
<p>  Have you seen the CMF called the Hazmat guy?  I think <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> used a bunch of them in the Dig into Reading display.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f77028b0e97dbe6b1e7c954ee578ea75</guid>
				<title>Tim replied to the topic Polls in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/polls/#post-56361</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:34:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, for restoring the login boxes and the &#8220;Online Members&#8221; avatars!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea467436942efc59f434927437fc186f</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56232</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Dec 2023 16:49:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>fixed.</p>
<p>done. (thanks for citing the references).</p>
<p>Not yet/entirely.  Earned cups will still be tracked under the existing event creation.  The exceptions are:<br />
1)Build challenge cups &#8211; An inv. mgr will need to go into user admin and click the buttons to add the build challenge cups (these will no longer expire, but do not compound).<br />
2)First&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44077"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56232" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b1c19cd27edfbdd58abe7a4467a7de4</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56117</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2023 01:46:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> I tried to go and update the Blogged event, but it&#8217;s fallen out of the top 25. When I click on page 2 I get an error that the page doesn&#8217;t exist. &#x1f914;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76aa472123ff938e8358cce6e3f3e89a</guid>
				<title>Tom Frost replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56113</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Dec 2023 23:30:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, Is there a new process for cup reconciliation before a meeting (to replace the last- minute message that says &#8220;Hey Josh, please add +2 cups for blog recognition ((TBB 11/28, Carnegie Magazine))&#8221; ) ?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1b6940e7c3480f45a6a15990ce7a53b</guid>
				<title>Krista K replied to the topic Inventory Mgmt system in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/inventory-mgmt-system/#post-56096</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Dec 2023 15:40:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/pnbrenem/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pnbrenem</a> Thanks for all your hard work on this!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ca85381016e9933a28f0bd7377775f6</guid>
				<title>Bob Grier replied to the topic Blogged in the forum MOCs</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/blogged/page/7/#post-56049</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:58:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tfdesigns/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tfdesigns</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> and the LUG got some press in the Winter 2023 edition of the Carnegie magazine for Warhol inspired Campbell&#8217;s Soup Can that&#8217;s currently on display at the Science Center!!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67b3e53959201c6589ff83b4ce7a9ebc</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54628</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Sep 2023 18:10:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I definitely support this effort.  Not just for the LUG recognition, but I’m sure Mark from Home and Garden would love to say he has award winning displays at his event.  I would think that goes for any venue or event we’re a part of.</p>
<p>As Krista said, check out the gallery <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.steelcitylug.com/gallery/2/?envira_id=31964</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bffdbddedd4d59fa6321bb040704d5e5</guid>
				<title>PLAYINGWITHECHOES replied to the topic Threadjacking in the forum All Things LEGO!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2023 02:14:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heads up, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/rcgrier3406/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rcgrier3406</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a>, <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/amplef0rth/" rel="nofollow ugc">@amplef0rth</a>, and <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/watchwmarcella/" rel="nofollow ugc">@watchwmarcella</a>.</p>
<p>The 2023 Brick Train Awards are live and the Lug&#8217;s spectacular city display at the Pittsburgh Home and Garden Show would certainly qualify for &#8220;Best Overall Group Display.&#8221; Do you have any photos that you&#8217;d want to submit for it on their website or would you like to me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-43057"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/threadjacking/page/54/#post-54589" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0acfffaf9289cbce97047d90568b51f</guid>
				<title>Mike Bez replied to the topic Q3 2023 Build Challenge - Custom Car Show in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53314</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:33:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/willmcdine/" rel="nofollow ugc">@willmcdine</a>  Let&#8217;s go with a max size of 4 32&#215;32 baseplates. I will add it to the initial post above.</p>
<p><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/tbrown00/" rel="nofollow ugc">@tbrown00</a>  I used &#8220;could&#8221; for this exact reason. The only one I would shy away from is the plane. That would be better for a Custom Airshow build challenge (maybe sometime soon!). Now a jet powered car? Check! A car that transforms into a plane??&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42262"><a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/q3-2023-build-challenge-custom-car-show/#post-53314" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c566db0bd57c1725e0e5ef33ad79b077</guid>
				<title>Josh replied to the topic Site Development - Input and Progress in the forum Site Admin</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/site-development-input-and-progress/#post-52382</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Apr 2023 21:50:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good now?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f14d3c0eead6e49b93d51d18cf173564</guid>
				<title>Benjamin C Good replied to the topic Q2 2023 Build Challenge - Reef Madness! in the forum Build challenges!</title>
				<link>https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/reef-madness/#post-52222</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2023 23:32:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Q1 has been over for a couple weeks and we&#8217;re now actually into Q2, and somebody has pointed out on Discord that we don&#8217;t know when the Q2 meeting is.  I&#8217;m not able to find a Q2 2023 thread.  Am I just not finding it or do we need to get on that?  <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/joshhall/" rel="nofollow ugc">@joshhall</a> <a href="https://www.steelcitylug.com/members/knb112/" rel="nofollow ugc">@knb112</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>